Join our server on Discord

Poll: Am i annoying?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
no,ur not annoying
31.58%
6 31.58%
I dunno
15.79%
3 15.79%
u are 3/4 annoying
10.53%
2 10.53%
ur not very annoying
0%
0 0%
U annoy the **** out of me!
42.11%
8 42.11%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Would u discribe me as annoying?
Tell me you didn't just say 'U.S. of cowards' because we roflpwn people from the air and sea. Dead terrorists are dead terrorists, from bullet or bomb.
sorry, I was feeling kind of like the GLA at the time, and was cranky at what was going on that day that I wasn't really awake when I was typing.
Don't forget that USA has the MOAB aka Mother Of All Bombs. The thing makes the A-bomb look like a firecracker.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yep, but as the US side, I usually choose townes, due to the advanced laser technology, but I don't use the planes or comanches, more like 20 humvees each filled with 2 rocket troops, 2 snipers, and 1 ranger for 'Cannon Fodder' that get too close to it. oh and a MOAB on thier main defenses, to soften them up.

for china: general tao, 5 nuke cannons, 20 battle masters, 9 inferno cannons, and 'cannon fodder' redguard and tank hunters to keep the enemy preoccupied when attacking with main force on the unexpected entrances. money...hell lot of hackers, and for crippling...10 nuke launchers to take out most of the base.

GLA: steal geneal: 10 cloaked battle busses filled with 4 rebels, and 4 RPG troopers, rebel sneak attack behind enemy lines, and hell lot of rebels on the un/less guarded entrances.

demo general: tanks, tanks and more tanks. few bomb trucks with upgrades at the front door, 5 scud launchers, 9 scud launcher building also to take out defenses and to soften up the base (barracks, war factory, supply depot., and defefenses)

toxin general: mostly 9 scud launches, battle bus filled with RPG troops, and a few other stuff.
all tanks and vehicles equiped with all upgrades ofcourse.

but I rely on heavy defense no matter what, even when my enemy is out numbered, I still have the defenses up and running. Hell I sometimes streach it out to outposts next to a bridge or what not.

any questoins?
I sense this topic might be locked.
Veemon's Followers
Quote:I sense this topic might be locked.
You're the next oracle.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against