Join our server on Discord

farewell for now I'll be back soon
Well, my sweety is able to get on the computer again but not as much.I will also try to upgrade his status on here as much as possible. Yep, he has been busy with work and his parents and bitch sister so, yeah. Well I guess we all go through some sort of phase in life when it gets hard to deal with your family but yeah, that time is now for him.I miss you honey and hope you get on here more often, we all miss you here. I miss you too LG.Lol.Anyways, back to life, it's a bitch.So there.laters
~Dreamer~
so that is why I didn't recognise, lol. as well, I didnt wanna say anything, myself, but...

hope you return soon!
I'll miss you Wren,Kitsune Dragoon of C!!! Waaaaahhh!! We barely got to RP!! Please come back soon! I shall miss you terribly from the deepest darkest pits of my lustful black heart!!
This is for anyone that wants to send him any messages, Please feel free to PM to me and I ll be glad to relay it to him....He really misses you all very much and this has been more of a home then the one he has.....

So please feel free to PM me at anytime....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Oh- can you tell him I've been working on my magic? And that nothing happens?
woo!! that is an awesome trick, gun!

look at my trick!
*zip* hehehe Twisted
*spurt*
DragonMasterX Wrote:ChaosFlameRenamon. He changed his username.
Ok, thanks for clearing.
Quote:woo!! that is an awesome trick, gun!

look at my trick!
*zip* hehehe
*spurt*
I'm sure Gunter can beat you in that trick.
I think he could and would beat anyone in that trick. And that's whay we don't let him do it around other people.
CFR is a lazy ass!!Lol.I just felt like cracking on him.He's my sweetheart so yeps. He's been at home playing video games all day and falling asleep on the phone with me.Grrrs!!Oh im so evil!!

~Dreamer~