Join our server on Discord

farewell for now I'll be back soon
Whoops, I meant CFR, I wrote that post at a late hour. I do remember Crash Team Racing though, good game.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah but it's mostly mario kart double dash with an added thing.
And good luck CFR.
I will miss you CFR, you are one of my closest friends. All I could seriously say about your current situation is to fuck em. Once you leave youll eventually come back, your awesome. Never forget that you have friends everywhere and here is a better place then many. We all wish you the best and hope to see you succeed.

The most beautiful combination of words in the English Language was said by some professor and the combination is, "Cellar Door." ~Donnie Darko~

This I know isnt a goodbye rather a reminder that friends will always return..So CFR I give you the Cellar Door....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
sorry for not being on lately alot of shit has been going on in my life & between that & my work its rather hard to get on the computer
Okay, good luck with all that.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against

Unfortunately, CFR really got kicked out of the house, but I will update him the best I can with what happens here and it may be a long time before he comes on, or not at all, if his parents are douchbags. Its been a real shame that they treat there son like this, and him moving out is one of the best decisions he has ever made. He loves this site soo much that I know he is trying to buy a decent labtop and going to be back on here ASAP. Until then, if you wish to talk to him, PM me and I'll do my best to relay him your concern's and well wishes.

We will all miss you, I for one will....See you around and always know that this place will be here when you return.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Oh, I hope you're back soon, I'll miss you a lot.....
...........hold on, who are you?<.<
ChaosFlameRenamon. He changed his username.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Oh, I hope you're back soon, I'll miss you a lot.....
I thought that too. I just didn't want to say it.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Oh, I hope you're back soon, I'll miss you a lot.....

My feelings again, fortunately I wasn't the only one this time to think like this.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you