Join our server on Discord

until now seems interesting
Until episode 12, seems interesting.

Don't know why good digimon from season 1-4 now became evil digimon. (example Togemon) May be they lazy to create new evil digimon? :D

So, the digimon appeared when human needed them. the robbers need to break the steel-door, so Drimogemon appeared. The guy needed money, so Devimon appeared. The daughter wanted to help his father, so Togemon appeared.

I learned 1 thing, Digimon is a 2-edge sword. If you are good, you will use Digimon to fight for justice. Or else you will make havoc with Digimon.

But...Digimon has no thoughts? I mean, Digimon can't know good and bad? When bad human asked the Digimon to kill good guys, the Digimon also follow order and kill good guys?
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Uh... vilemon and three demi-devimon apeared. I watched that episode last night.
Now on to your question, *ahem* *izzy-mode*
There are more then just one of a digimon (except for some special kinds) And they can use a digimon who apeared before. Like drillmogemon evoed to digmon so that's different form either of them from the last apearences. And why some people used them like they did is a topic of discussion in the series. Some people think this will lead to the seven demon lords (or atleast 1 or some) to apear.

They react to emotions. Like the vilemon/demi devimon did what the guy wanted, he won money because he asked them to help him win money.
And some digimon know good and evil, it's encoded. Like the leomons and most evil digimon. (But like the devas, what's good and what's bad is a matter or opinion.)

Now, does that help?
the guy with the Demidevimon and the Vilemon reacted to greed, the togemon reacted to pride, the drimogemon was also possibly greed, and the rockstar's digimon (I'm bad with names) was possibly pride. If they really are going through all 7 sins I can't wait till they hit lust :oops: .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Guilmon from Tamers would be funny to put up with that sin in Savers, if that's what happening.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Bad digimon helping human for free?

I thought bad digimon were asking for something, for example the soul of the man...

Err...bad digimon cannot speak? They looked liek Pokemon to me if cannot speak...

Why bad digimon wanted to help human? Only for same emotions? :oops:

Why Agumon and other good digimon didn't feel sad/guilty for killing same spices (killing other digimon)?
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Shadowknight Wrote:If they really are going through all 7 sins I can't wait till they hit lust :oops: .

Sounds like fun... *breaks out BDSM kit* But I wanna go at that Digimon first!
floramon Wrote:Bad digimon helping human for free?

I thought bad digimon were asking for something, for example the soul of the man...

Err...bad digimon cannot speak? They looked liek Pokemon to me if cannot speak...

Why bad digimon wanted to help human? Only for same emotions? :oops:

Why Agumon and other good digimon didn't feel sad/guilty for killing same spices (killing other digimon)?

Digimon, in the Savers world, respond to the emotions and "Digisoul" of humans. They do not help the humans "for free", because they derive energy and strength from helping the human fulfil their ambitions, though they also do not make this clear when they provide their aid. Essentially, Digimon that come into contact with humans get "corrupted" in a way by drawing strength from a human rather than themselves or other Digimon.

The "evil" Digimon can speak; in fact, most of the Digimon show some capacity for language, even if they do not speak themselves. Among those who do speak, we see Mercurymon, Peckmon, Piyomon, Evilmon and his Picodevimon cohorts, and even Drimogemon/Digmon earlier on as I recall. Soulmon responds to the language by interpreting literally the words of Masaru's younger sister. We clearly see that the Digimon understand language, even if they do not speak themselves.

As for why Digimon don't feel bad about defeating the Digimon... so far in Savers, none of the Digimon have died -- they have been reverted to Digitama and sent back to the Digital World. And as we say with Piyomon, those Digimon which are sent to Digitama do return, though they are supposed to recall nothing of their time before hatching again. Piyomon was an exception, and only had tainted memories, which drove him crazy. One could say that the Piyomon was a "lust" demonstration -- because Lust doesn't need to be sexual in nature, it can simply be a longing for company or for a thing you don't have.
Nate Hunter Wrote:Lust doesn't need to be sexual in nature.

Then again we really don't know what happened when they were alone in Chika's room do we?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I realize that we are at a forum for a hentai site, but I don't believe that means we are required to keep our minds in the gutter at all times while here, Shadowknight. While I admit we do not know what occurred in Chika's room, I doubt she or Piyomon was in a sexual mood at the time. For one, she's in grammar school, and for another, he had hatched only the night prior.
Shadowknight Wrote:Then again we really don't know what happened when they were alone in Chika's room do we?
No but we're not japenese lolicons.
And thank you nate for explaining it to everyone.