Join our server on Discord

To shit or not to shit?
Not all my works are gory and/or insane. Take look at Unforgiven for example.

EDIT: Behold, the sex ending to Destruction.

http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/vi...7092#97092
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Wisemon Wrote:I've made brown shit, black shit, green shit, red shit, and blue shit, but never a sexy shit.

Agreed. Shit is never sexy.

How in the name of all that is sane did you get it blue??!!? Ate too many blue M&Ms? :shock:
DrakeRR Wrote:
Wisemon Wrote:I've made brown shit, black shit, green shit, red shit, and blue shit, but never a sexy shit.

Agreed. Shit is never sexy.

How in the name of all that is sane did you get it blue??!!? Ate too many blue M&Ms? :shock:

shit isn't sexy, but the woman who makes the shit might be, eh?

Yeah, let that sink in, a little.
No one wants to see a woman go to the bathroom(that way). Because you never know what's she's doing. With a guy it's easy. If we're not sitting we're not.... well you know.
UnknownH Wrote:No one wants to see a woman go to the bathroom(that way). Because you never know what's she's doing. With a guy it's easy. If we're not sitting we're not.... well you know.

Uhm.. EXCUSE ME!? I LIKE SEEING A WOMAN GO TO THE BATHROOM ANY KIND OF WAY!!!!

Not that you've hit a nerve, UnknownH, but don't make a statement that you're not prepared to back up. I have two friends online that are into what I'm into, as well.
Hold on. I thought I put (but you) there. I know you like to but I must have accidentally left that out. Sorry.
Meh, it's cool (I think).
Thanks (I guess) :D
lol lol lol
This is probably the best topic title ever.