Join our server on Discord

Poll: do u lyk hummers(its ok if not)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
hummers are great
40.00%
2 40.00%
hummers aren't wat i lyk soz
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

people who spend tym complaining about hummers should be sho
definition by wikipedia

armoured car= A military armored car is a type of armored fighting vehicle having wheels (from four to eight large off-road wheels) instead of tracks, and usually light armor. Armored cars are typically less expensive and have superior speed and range compared to tracked military vehicles. Most are not intended for heavy fighting; their normal use is for reconnaissance, command, control, and communications. Others use the armored-car chassis as a way to move (or tow) various long-range rocket, missile, or mortar batteries through dangerous areas while protecting the safety of the crew. But some armored cars are intended to enter close combat, often accompanying convoys to protect soft-skinned vehicles. They usually mount a machine gun, autocannon, or small tank gun.
(basically a much better version of the willis jeep)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
How do you define lightly armored? The aluminum body is armor. A small Toyota is "lightly armored," and it gets so much better mileage.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
yes but u don't usually drive around in a toyota with a Tow misstle strapped to the roof would u?

(also the heavy body on the H2 and H1 gives it much more protection)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
That's his point. Is the light armor any good?
i dunno but then again the humvee isn't as effective (as a frountline vehicle) as a tank so if a tank should shoot it (like all lightly armored military vehicles) it would probs blow up nd those still inside would die :cry:
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:How do you define lightly armored?
Without going into too much detail: Lightly Armored actually means that the vehicle is capable of sustaining light machinegun fire through it's frame without harming the occupant. Heavily armored describes a steel frame that fully protects you from high rifle-fired power.

What makes the vehicle armored is the outer body being treated with a ballistic resistant opaque, which can be strongly made from a huge variety of materials, from steel to polyethylene. Most side panels in new stock cars and trucks are mainly fiberglass, a pretty weak material that's mostly cosmetic. If a pistol's fired at you through your Honda, pray it misses the windows, goes through the panels and lodges in the frame, or else I'm pretty sure it'll succeed in getting through fiberglass and plastic.

I not 100% positive this is right, but I believe H1's are considered LAV's.

THE MORE YOU KNOW! :P
yeah i got a vid of a TOW missle blowing up a tank

(P.S could more ppl use the poll)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
KS_Naslund Wrote:
Quote:How do you define lightly armored?
I not 100% positive this is right, but I believe H1's are considered LAV's.

The Hummv is a LTV(light Tactical Vehical).
Interesting, but how does a lightly armored vehicle fare against mortars?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
like all other armored cars....very badly! lol
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds