Join our server on Discord

Two most messed up Digimon lemons ever made.
They're both by me! Ahahaha! Fuck, I'm drunk.

Bam bam shiga wang! - Digimon lemon for Iceflame 88's contest

[i]YES. I do not know anything about digimons. Oh and
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Wigi wigi wild wild west! -Digimon lemon for Iceflame 88's contest by MISTER BIG T
After MISTER BIG T made the Bam bam shiga wang lemon, AIDS (All Intelligent Digimon Servants) got angry from it, saying a vampire becoming a Digi emperor was not cool. They also sued MISTER BIG T for not using word destined heroes in a Digimon lemon. MISTER BIG T was sentenced to write another lemon to make up for it. This was an automatic recording. *beep*

It was relaxing summer day. Gay squirrels were playing with their nuts, hetero squirrels were fucking holes into trees and most of all, it was peaceful. JUST THEN AN EXPLOSIVE BABY MAN CAME! He made babies head EXPLODE and everyone lived in terror! However ancient writings tell that few destined heroes (See? No more lawsuits!) shall come to kill, destroy, and slay this evil power who can make babies heads EXPLODE!

We join (some of) our heroes, Yolei and Renamon who are playing 'penis-pussy-condom', a perverted version of 'paper-rock-scissors' game made up by TK.

"Penis!" Yolei yelled.
"Pussy!" Renamon laughed.
Yolei gave a blink as Renamon had laughed "Penis goes into pussy!"
"No! The pussy EATS the penis!" Renamon screamed in response.
Yolei looked towards TK
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you