Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"You're not half bad pet," Mindy smiled mewwing a bit. She placed her hand slightly above her opening and spread the lips apart revealing her slightly glistening pussy, "So how far can that tongue of yours stretch?" She asked as she backed away a slight bit, "I want you to work for this."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Haha she forgot to nail the table down...Disturbed used his strength and hopped the whole table forward still tied down and quickly sunk his tongue as deep as he could into Mindy's pussy.
The OCA
After a few more moments, the kettle started to boil. Pouring the hot water into the two cups, and also reaching below to the small fridge for milk, he poured it in both, before stirring. Then, taking out the teabag, he threw it in the bin, and, heh smiled, picking up both the cup of tea and also the coffee before heading over to Saphire. His eyes weaved over what she was looking at, and he noticed her blush, as he blinked. "Heh heh, I see you found my manga..." He chortled in delight. "I-I'm not really confident in showing people in real life it..." He muttered.

(Wales)

"Alright!" Kurtz laughed; charmed at that time as he quickly started to make his way back- heading for the Car Park with her once again while blushing slightly. He could admit it then for sure. It was good to be back in Wales- and she had made it oh so much lovelier to be there. "So... any plans on where you'd like to go in the week? I'm asking just to see if there's any real special places you wanna go."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< In front of Auditorium >

Mitsuki turned her head, looking to clock tower, which located not too far from where she sitting. "15 minutes more...I need to change.." Mitsuki thought and jumped to the rooftop of the auditorium and enter the backstage door, walking towards her changing room.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ooh, inventive." Mindy moaned a bit not expecting him to be able to reach that far, "You're gonna have to pick it up a bit though, you're down to a minute." She teased.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shendo sniffed the air again, weaving through the crowd, mostly un-noticed despited his size. "She picked up a friend here... interesting... a strong attraction.. Perhaps she was not as upset as I thought." He thought as he continued to track the Renamon, moving toward the Cafe.
The OCA
( Nath's Appartment )

Saphire jerked her head towards Nath with the blush still on her cheeks, "Th-these are quite good you have a talent for drawing," she said softly putting the drawing down turning to the white lupine, "Is this what you want to do for a career?" she asked curiously.

( Room )

Disturbed franticly starts jabbing his tongue in and out of Mindy's pussy as fast as his tongue could possibly go making sure his tongue would drag against the clitoris and his tongue could just barely reach her g-spot...Damn it I can't quite reach it!!
The OCA
Alice slurped up with her tongue while holding the cock within her mouth, she sucked even harder, like wanting to force-milk shadow out.

(Streets)

Mar sent Yoosei a discrete wink when she eyed him just so Dan couldn't notice, then he stretched back and returned to watch the night sky. "I guess the night is cool, perfect for whatever you wanna do" he murmured, not minding if anybody heard, but he was tired of only hearing and seeing Dan try to consent Yoosei so he tried to divert attention elsewhere. "How much till the concert by the way?"

(Wales)

"Well I don't know Wales, sorry" said Dorothy, "I think you'll have to choose Kurtzy" she smiled cutely, hopping on Kurtz's car with him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
They soon arrived to the auditorium and Dan smiled. "We're here and just in time, the concert should start soon" he said as he looked at Mar.

"So better you put your plan to work if you want to see the concert pal" the gray wolf said as they walked towards the entrance of the auditorium.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blushes darkly still when she saw Mar winking discretely at her. her tails kept waving happily and fast and then she perks her ears up and looks at Dan as he says they have arrived to the auditorium. “let’s hope Mar manages be able to see the concert after all”

( Snow's Appartment )

Kurai blinked, surprised with the invitation. “I wouldn’t get lost… I know how to take care of myself.” He chuckled and then gently held Snow’s paws on his and smiles at her. “but if you will feel safer if having a male nearby to protect you, I will stay here then”
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions