Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Mindy smiled down at Disturbed, she loved being dominant but didn't have many oppurtunity's since most customers came in just to be controlling, "Someone has trained you well." She walked around him brushing the whip against his back and ass. She smiled a bit noticing the door cracked a hair, she couldn't see who if anyone was on the other side but figured if they were still there she wanted to give them a show, "Okay then, up on the table and on your stomach, facing away from the door." She ordered, cracking the whip right next to him with expert precision.

*Stage*

Oh man, I just know I'm gonna regret this. Katt thought feeling her tail raising up, she looked towards the wall behind them, it'd be too embarrassing to see the crowds watching them, I really hope he's not too rough. She thought silently, slightly more nervous thanks the her current helplessness.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmnhnhh... ohhh yesss... like that, yessss!" Alice whimpered, her mouth sucking a lot harder as she started to bob her head up and down to get his cock more stimulated.

(Street)

"I've always preferred walking anyways" Mar added, following the couple along the way.

(Wales)

"Well gee... I can be really energetic too" Dot said with a small wink, slapping his butt with her tail a bit.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
After hanging her own bag on the rack aswell Saphire nodded, "Sure I'll have some tea," she answered looking around at Nath's appartment.

(Club: Back Room)

Disturbed obeyed Mindy walking to the table on all fours like a normal dog hoping up onto the table he laid flat on the table with his masculine wolf butt facing the door, laying his paws forward on the table.
The OCA
Dan smirked. "Maybe is because you get a cramp on my car? I mean, you didn't looked to comfy there" he said still smirking as they walked out the building and headed to the auditorium where the concert will be at.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shendo stalked out of the building, carefully sniffing the air as he moved along, trying to pick up a trace of the renamon's scent in the crowd.
The OCA
Yoosei giggles softly and then looks at Mar. "something wrong Mar?" she asks softly. "you got so quiet.. I mean...you slowly stopped talking as much as earlier"

< Snow's Appartment >

Kurai blinked and looked outside. "oh yeah...Didn't noticed that time passing by..." he looked at her. "..guess I better be going huh..." he said softly yet with a slight sad tone in his voice.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Wales)

"Eep!" Kurtz meeped, his tail standing up still as he blushed quite softly to the slap to his butt, taking a small devious glance to her. "Heh... I guess... just a shame they are at home or I'd pounce ya when we get back.."
----------------

(College)

Quickly placing coffee granuals in one cup and a teabag, the lupine wolf quickly dropped two sweetners into the coffee cup and one into the tea cup, chuckling. "Hope you like one sweetner only. I don't use pots of sugar." He murmured, before turning on the kettle, it starting to hiss and warm up the water inside quickly. "Hmm... if you're curious, you can have a look about," He suggested.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blaze shook his head sadly as he saw that Katt was looking at the wall and not the crowd. "Would you tell me how the crowd is reacting when I paddle your but Mistress?" he asked gently wanting her to face her fear of being on display, so she would be more comfortable with doing sexual stuff in public. He swung the paddle hitting her squarely on the rump.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Carmen watched for a moment longer and starts to open the door but decided to quickly close it. She leans and slides down the door, she brings her knees to her chest and wraps her tail around herself as she cries.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow panted heavily as his cock twitched spasticly with arousal, the combination of it and the scent wafting into his nose was driving him crazy as he furiously lapped at the soft peach infront of him like it was the only thing he'd eat for the next month. This scent, it's so intoxicating. I love it. He flicked around wildly, trying to keep focus as his senses dulled in the growing pleasure.

*Club*

Katt made a loud screech as the tender flesh on her ass began stinging badly, Oh fuck that burns, She thought as she squirmed around a bit in her restraints, trying to at least rub her sore cheeks, I can't believe this is the kinda thing he wants me to do. I thought he said he wasn't into the whole pain thing. She thought remembering when they had their first conversation on their then new sex life. She looked over at the crowd as asked but instantly looked back towards the wall, the fur on her face standing up after seeing a number of the quests having their pets service them while they watched the couple on stage, I didn't think it'd be this embarrasing, I can't believe Blaze wouldn't mind this kinda thing.

*Room*

Mindy heard the small click of the door and smiled, Well whoever it was is gone now, She smiled down at her pet, Which makes him all mine. She walked over to the side of the table and with practiced skill tied Disturbed down on his arms and legs, "Okay then, here's what happens next," She walked infront of the table, a small cutaway section was inplace to allow her to move in towards whoever was tied up, "I'm giving you two minutes. You may use any method you want, so long as you don't break loose, to make me cum." She explained as she moved aside the panties to reveal her shaven pussy, "If you don't, then you will be punished. Now begin." She ordered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice moaned as she came, she couldn't take it any longer, she just was about to stop sucking, but she didn't want to stop in the least so she put her hardest effort to make Shadow come the hardest in his life with her blow job.

(Streets)

Mar put his arms behind his head, the sleeves of his shirt falling back slightly, but enough for everybody nearby to notice both his muscle-bound arms. "That's why I got bigger muscles than you lil' furball" he grinned.

"It's just the air cutie" he replied to Yoosei, "There's something disturbing about it, that's all" he smiled.

(Wales)

"Gee, you naughty dwaggy" Dot giggled, she stood up and reached a claw to help him up, "First I help your mom, then we do stuff" she winked, "Hope you don't share your room with your cute little brother" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad