Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan closed the door after they were out the apartment and walked up to Yoosei and held her hand and smiled at Mar.

"Yes, I can imagine" he said as they went back to the building parking area
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei smiles as she gently holds Dan's paw and looks at him. "honey.. don't we have time to go walking all the way towards the place where the concert will be held?" she asks softly as she then slowly stops holding his paw. "it would be lovely and I can kick some bandit's butt if they try to mess up with us" she said proudly and smirked but then snaps out once realising what she said and smiles nervously while looking at Dan. "...sowwy...that came out instinctively"

( Snow's Appartment )

Kurai blinked and then lowered his foot again and walked closer to Snow, slowly reaches out his paw to help her stand up and smiles. "yeah guess you have indeed"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shendo remained in his seat in a shadowed corner of the classroom for a few minutes in order to think. "I had not intended to cause her such distress.... Perhaps.. I should try to find her.." he thought as he rose to his feet, and left the classroom.
The OCA
"Well this is a rarity." Mindy smiled as she looked down at Disturbed with a slight grin, "Okay then, let's take you into a back room and see what kind of training you already have."

OOC: Skip to room. Light since your post was missed you can feel free to look for and find Disturbed and then either join in or leave the two. It's your choice.

IC:

Mindy led her 'client' towards one of the rooms in the back, it was loaded with a small number of toys, including a variety of paddles and whips, a few tools for restraining purposes, and a few strap-ons of diffrent sizes and shapes, "First off we'll see if you can follow orders." she said quickly and in a dominant voice, "When I give a command you are to carry it out immediately and without question, do it correctly and you will be rewarded, displease me and you will be punished." She turned back to look at him, holding a cat-o-9 tails in her hand, "First rule, a dog looks at the ground and keeps them there unless his owner is addressing him in which case you will give me your undivided attention. Second, you will not speak unless asked a question." She walked up infront of him, "Are the first two rules clear?" She asked, "Because if not it's nothing a little training session would fix."

*****Shadow's*****

With how aroused you already are I bet just sitting on an arm rest would be enough to get you off. he thought noticing Alice's severe wetness as it literally dripped down his muzzle and into his waiting mouth his tongue lapping it in as it flowed, inserting a finger in along with his tongue to spread her lips apart further to help him drive his muzzle in deeper.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan chuckled and looked at her. "It's okay foxie, besides I can use some exercise too" the gray wolf said with a grin
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"She probably is bored, what being on her own with my brother..." He sighed for a moment, blinking before waving his claws. "Uh... you can if you want, but- I- uhh," Kurtz was at a loss for words at that time, and, even though he really didn't want to say anything bad, he sighed. "If you want to, you can help. Just make sure to watch out for her, she can be really energetic."

-----------------------

(College)

"But it's right here," Nath noted, pointing to the second door as he got to it while Saphire had walked a little further on, his keys within his paws as he unlocked the door. "Right... here you go.... ladies first again." He chortled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I apologize Light for missing your post I can't believe I missed it.

IC:

"Crystal clear, my mistress." Disturbed said lowering his eyes to the floor looking at Mindy's toes.

( Snow's Appartment )

Snow took Kurai's paw pulling herself up with a cute smile swishing her tail she blinked looking outside and gasped, "Oh gosh its getting late isnt it?"

( Nath's Appartment )

"Woopsie!" Saphire quickly came back to Nath pecks him on the cheek before walking into his appartment.
The OCA
The apartment, in itself, was actually quite decently sized. Turning the lights on, the details within the room became clear; to both. The roof was a bright blue colour, the walls were a whitewash, and the carpet was a shade of patterned red with japanese writing pasted into it in black and silver writing. The corridor to the main rooms was quite sized; on the right was the coat rack, and further up was a desk, where there were several draws- all filled out with towels, and other bathroom equipment. Except for the tea and coffee making facilities, which rested next to the kettle. On the first left, a door resided- to the bathroom, which in itself was bright, and there were even curtains to go around the bathroom and shower!

And, further up was the supposed 'living room', occupied by a decently sized, violet sofa, which could act as an additional bed as well. A TV and a small table resided near the back, and that was all that filled the empty room. And, on the first right, just above the desk with the bathroom equipment, was the bedroom. It was small, and had one single bed in there, as well as a spare matress on the floor. The bed was neatly made, and was quite a cold design- blue merged with a murky dark green. But nonetheless, he took pride in keeping every aspect of the apartment clean.

"Well... here it is," He spoke quietly, hanging his bag on a rack before walking gently, moving towards the cups on the desk, the lupine wolf taking a sharp glance back to her. "Want to have a drink before you go in the shower? I have coffee and tea- or just water and soft drinks," He spoke gently to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I won't Mistress," Blaze whispered softly in her ear and then kissed passionately on the lips, while he reached up and cuffed Katt to the chains again. He turned around a faced the crowd he loudly said, "Sorry for the delay but the show shall now commence."

The crowd cheered as they heard this and some of the male furs unzipped their pants and had their pets start servicing them.

Blaze reached over and grabbed a paddle that had holes drilled into it and showed to Katt before walking behind her and lifted her tail and brought his arm back to swat her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carmen got up off the couch went to the room that Disturbed and Mindy was. She opened the door a crack and looked at Mindy hoping she would not see her and then at Disturbed back, while she rubbed her pregnant belly gently not knowing if she should go in or not since it looked as if the black wolf did not want her their as a tear fell from her cheek.

Ooc: sorry about the delay but I have been having a lot of family problems lately and need to take care of them.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Light lifted her head and exit the room, she wanted to find Disturbed and to say sorry for fallen asleep on him. She started to walk around hoping to bump into him.