Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: Lol, I think you got wrong PokePimp, you said in the previous post Ren was blue furred.

IC:

"Well... honestly, I'm blank." Dorothy told Kurtz. "Though I'm open for ideas..." she mumbled, walking up to the edge of the street on the corner, looking ahead to the next sign om the street as she had spotted something. When she got a look on it she realized for her excitement it was the cinema program. "New movies this weekend!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz perked his ears up when he heard the word 'Movies' being mentioned. "Oh, really?" He laughed quietly. "Any movie there you think we'd both like?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hmm... Uhh... Resident Evil... The Smoking... Underground Hell..." she frowned. "What's Resident Evil?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, Resident Evil...." Kurtz smiled, tapping the wall with his fingers. "It used to be a game where there was a mansion full of zombies and other things..." He laughed. "I can't believe they made a film about it...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ewww..." Dorothy shuddered. "Zombies are disgusting..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, you're telling me." Kurtz smiled. "Anything there that you would like seeing?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Black started towards Ren "R-Ren... I..."

"Get lost, freak!" She turned and stalked back into the building.

At least she didn't beat the crap outta me this time... He sighed.
"She didn't seem happy." Katt said finally snapping out of her trance, "Did you do something mean to her? You should apologize if you did."

"And fast, she looks like the violent type." Shadow added watching her walk away, Cute though.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmmm... well. Why don't you choose it better?" she smiled to him cutely. Dorothy had no intentions of really choosing something. "And better hurry, we have five minutes."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I dunno..." Kurtz muttered, looking quietly at the movie list. "Ah, screw it, we'll just choose one some other time, preferably when we have more then 5 minutes." He grinned.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds