Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Hmm? You said something?" asked Dorothy, she perked one of her ears up and eyed Kurtz.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh..." Kurtz nodded. "Yea, I was just wondering what I was gonna do in the ten minutes."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Do you have a fever or something? Your face is all red." Katt pressed one of her hands to Black's forehead.

"Katt I'm sure he's fine," Shadow walked up next to them, "We should be getting to class."

"We have plenty of time." Katt said, "You should see the nurse, you don't look well, you look like you have a fever."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dorothy giggled. "Well, we have some time, that's true. We can do something before getting to school if you want."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yea, but that's the point. What can we do?" Kurtz muttered, edging his bag further up his shoulder.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Black sweat dropped massively "No... I'm fine... well... j-just... Never mind..." He backed off a little with an embarrassed smile. Oh, geez... why can't I keep my mind in order when girls talk to me...

He blinked away some interesting thoughts "Anyway... have you seen a blue Renamon called Ren? I heard she is doing the same course as me... I really miss her..." He became wistfully distracted, thinking.
"Ren? Hmmm," Katt looked up at the ceiling with a thoughtful expression, I wonder what's for lunch today? I hope they have chicken, I love chicken.

Shadow looked at Katt's face, she was drooling a bit from the mouth, "Well she's gone." He held out a hand to Black, "I'm Shadow, this is Katt. You new here?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah." Black shakes Shadow's hand "Wait..." He blinked "Shadow? I'm doing the same class as you!" He smiled.
"Cool, interesting coincidence." Shadow smiled a bit.

Then again, their chicken is usually pretty dry. Maybe if they had some pizza, you can never go wrong with pizza Katt continued, lost in her food filled fantasy world.

"Katt?" Shadow waved a hand in front of her face, getting no reaction, "She must be thinking about food." He laughed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I Wrote:Name: Ren

Type: Blue Renamon

Height: 2.4 m

Clothes: Just the standard gauntlets (black) and a black band round her forehead. Blue eyes.

Description: We all know what Renamons look like.

Powers: Diamond Bomb (modded diamond storm; throws single shard which explodes into thousands more)

Info: Knows Black...

Special Perks: Nothing really.

Chest Covering: Furry tuft! FLUFFY! ^_^

Measurements: B78-W51-H74

A blue (note: my bad) Renamon walked out of the building curiously to see what the noise was all about. She looked through the crowd and spotted Black. She froze. Oh, hell no...

Black laughed along until he spotted a familiar face. He blinked "R-Ren?"