Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz smiled, ruffling his hair with his hand. "Phew....." He laughed. "Made it."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Gee. It was close." said Dorothy as the train closed doors and it started to leave fast.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, it was close." Kurtz smirked, leaning back. "Wouldn't be good if you're late on the first day, now, would it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Look out, move, coming through!" Katt shouted as she shoved through the crowd, still dragging Shadow.

"Why are we going this way?" Shadow asked as he tried to get to his feet, but falling as she tugged him along.

"Because there was a loud crash and I'm curious about what it was."

"Does the term 'curiousity killed the KATT' mean anything to you?" Shadow asked as he finally got to his feet after Katt stopped.

"HI!" She shouted to the kid everyone was crowding around, "Where you the one that made that crash? What did you do?"

Curiousity plus cat, why don't I have a good feeling about this?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
They walk side by side towards the school. Yoosei is walking like they are not even almost slightly late and Kurai honestly only sighs deeply.

Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Black blinked at Katt and blushed furiously "I kinda crash landed..."
"Not at all." Dorothy responded to Kurtz, giggling.

Some minutes later, the train got to its destination and both were able to get out to go onwards to school. "Gee... here we are."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz put his hand on his head. "I forget how fast trains can go sometimes...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah, gee..." Dorothy came out of the train with Kurtz, then headed up and away the exit. "Whew, we still have 10 minutes before school. Nice."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz laughed. "Ten minutes?" He smiled. "Wonder what I could do in the spare time?" he coughed, and followed Dorothy quietly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds