Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
A sudden crash reverberates down the corridor Shadow and Katt were in and random yelling could be heard from outside...
"Oh! That's true, gee." Dorothy bonked her head softly with her closed fist and stuck out her tongue. "Well, let's better get in the sub, or we'll never reach school at this rate."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh... whoops." Kurtz muttered, remembering about school.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She giggled and then hurried downstairs, then quickly got on the subway. "Come on Kurtz! Hurry up!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz grit his teeth. "Wh... coming now!" He yelled, quickly trying to run down the stairs to the subway.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Black grunted as he pulled himseldf up off the floor outside the building "Damn... The landing always gets me... Ouch..." He blinked and looked around at the people watching and sweat dropped "... and I made an idiot of myself on my first day... Great..." He hurriedly folded his wings, putting his shirt back on 'This is so embarrassing...'

Note:

"" is speech
'' is thought
Kay?
"Come on silly! The sub is leaving at any moment!" Dorothy became impatient and worried at the same time. As Kurtz had to hurry so both of them reached the train quickly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: We tend to use italics for thought, makes it easier on my eyes.

Thought

Saying.

Just a suggestion.

IC:

"What was that?" Katt turned around towards the large crash.

"AHH don't turn so fast!" Shadow hopped a bit trying to catch his balance as he fell backwards, Katt jumping off his shoulders and landing gentley on the ground.

"You okay?" she asked standing over him, "You're clumsy you know that?" She stared down the hall, "Let's go find out what that noise was!"

"Do we have TOOOO!?" Shadow shouted as she grabbed his shirt and dragged him off towards the front entrance.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Black blushed furiously as several people asked if he was OK all at once... Argh! Leave me alone!
OOC: yes
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions