Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
(Car)

Getting into the car and starting it up again, Kurtz quickly started to drive on the way home, looking on the road as he spoke. "Well, we could go early tomorrow morning to North Wales, see the valleys and also we can see King Arthur's Labyrinth if need be..." He then laughed, before thinking. "Or... we could go to see Warrick Castle-" He smirked. "That place better still be open."

(Nath's Apartment)

"Yeah... It's already my career Saphy. That's how me and Mitsuki really met. I posted my main manga on the web and also sold it in graphic novels. She literally pounced me when I showed her I was the guy..." He chortled happily, taking a sip from his coffee before handing her the cup of tea. "Still... I haven't finished yet on my main project... it's in the draw on there," He noted, pointing to the draw which was filled to the brim with different artworks of the characters, actual graphic novels, his equipment and a note of the upcoming anime being made out of it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I hope you realize," Shadow grunted a bit as she pulled on his cock, "I'm pretty sure the well is dry." He said, knowing that he didn't have anything left for her to suck out.

*Room*

Mindy smiled a bit, he was doing well considering his position, "Come on slave, you have to work harder than that." She moved a bit closer pressing her crotch into his muzzle, "If you can do this I'll reward you quite well." She cooed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad