Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei smiled cutely and quickly breaks the hug as she looks to both males. "well let's go then.. I don't want to miss my friend's concert" she said while happily to the door and getting ready to go out. her butt instinctively waved teasingly as she walked, her tails swishing around happily.

(Snow's Appartment)

“It’s nothing hard to perform... You just need to keep balance in one foot while raising the other as high as you can” he chuckled as he looked at her before taking a few steps backwards and then performing a karate kick. He kept balance just on one foot as he kept the other high up, standing there as long as he could for her to observe.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan saw her waving her butt and just chuckled but didn't said a thing as he followed her and opened the door for her. "Ladies first foxie" he said still smiling and then turned at Mar. "I really want to know what are you planning to get a ticket for the concert pal" the gray wolf said with a smirk
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed thought for a moment glancing at Carmen stroking his chin then looked at Mindy and grinned, "Hmmm..are you available right now?" he asked curiously.

( Snow's Appartment )

Snow nodded studying Kurai's kick, "Ah okay so balance is the key." She took a step back before attempting a karate kick but as she did she lost her balance and fell on her butt laughing at herself, "Looks like I need to work on that hehehe!"

( Nath's Appartment )

"It may be for men but just look!" Saphire picks up Nath's fluffy white tail and hugs it, "you're tail is still very soft and smooth," she commented then stroked his cheek feeling his soft fur on his face and giggles,"Your shampoo will be just fine!"
The OCA
"Something I've never tried before." Shadow smiled as he nudged apart the lips of her sex with his nose and began sticking his tongue inside of her and lapping around.

*Club*

"Yeah at the moment I am." Mindy said glancing back at Disturbed over her shoulder, "Why would you ask? You got something in mind?" She asked with a slight smile, Knew he couldn't have liked that dragon over me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With a smirk Disturbed grabbed his jeans pulling out his credit card and walked over to Mindy, "You guys take plastic?" he asked with a smirk.
The OCA
"I guess it will then." Nath laughed, smiling as he murred gently to Saphire's antics, swishing his tail about gently before the lift soon stopped moving, reaching the fourth floor as the elevator doors opened. "And heh... you really do love my tail, don'tcha?" He laughed soundly.

(Wales)

"Well, we could check it out another day if you really want." He smiled, zooming in on the camera before taking a long picture before he looked onto her. "Then again... we could head back. We got all week to do this." He smirked.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Course we do," Mindy walked up infront of Disturbed and ran a finger along his chest, "I'll even give you a stud discount." She smiled, "Well I'm sure you know how all this works. Now that I'm on the clock I'm yours do do whatever you feel like to."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thats great," Disturbed said licking his lips, "But I want it the other way around, I want you to be my mistress I like it when the woman is in charge." The wolf then got down on all fours before Mindy and nuzzles his muzzle against her crotch, "I'll be your little doggy and I will obey your every command."

(Nath's Appartment)

"hehe I love your tail very much," Saphire said nuzzling into his tail, "enough playing we have to go get cleaned up for Mitsuki, "she added retuctantly as she started down the hall with Nath to his appartment.
The OCA
"Mnnhh nnghh... you say you never... but you do it like a pro" said the horny Alice, loving his performance as her sex ached with pleasure and her orgasm built faster than she could lick and suck.

(Apartment)

"Trust me I don't need a plan" Mar smiled as he exited after Yoosei, one of his claws inside his jean's pockets. "If she's the Mitsuki you're mentioning, then I'll know if I wanna stay there or not" he winked, then caught up with Yoosei leaving Dan behind.

(Wales)

"Good choice, gee" Dorothy giggled, "Besides... your mom must be really bored by herself, and I'm sure you miss your little brother. I know! I think I can help her cook dinner!" she offered with a cute smile.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Note to Disturbed I did post at page 189, its the last post before going to 190 and I was waiting for you to reply the post. Plus sorry that I haven't been on much bunch of stuff to do but am back now

IC:

Light opened her eyes and couldn't belive herself that she had fallen asleep. "Well done Light you sure know how to have fun" Light sighed and layed her head back on the pllow