Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Simple, you just keep doing what you're doing, just spin around so I can do the same to you." Shadow explained smiling slightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei mid-closes her eyes, letting out a soft moan when Dan kissed her neck. She softly tilts her head to one side and blushes lightly while swishing her tails softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Just," Mindy clenched her teeth trying not to moan outloud, "Get her off me." She said trying to squirm away from the tail prodding her moist cunt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Club)

"Okay okay," Disturbed walked over to Carmen and gently picks her up off of Mindy, "I thought you were enjoying that," he said as he carries Carmen over and sits her on a couch in the lobby. Disturbed then walks back to Mindy and offers her a paw to help her up.

(Snow's Appartment)

"Umm sure if its not boring you to show me," Snow replied steping back a little to give them some room, "hey can I see one of those cool karate kicks? I've always wondered how you guys get your foot so high."

(Nath's Appartment Building)

"Oh why thank you, you're such a gentleman," Saphire said stepping into the lift and waiting for Nath and smiled, "and I'm sure a cute lupine like yourself must have good shampoo," she said blushing softly.
The OCA
Mindy grabbed the offered hand and pulled herself up. She began rubbing her eyes to relieve the pain, "It's okay," she tried to hide the large wet spot on her from Carmen's treatment, "Just had a little disagreement." She explained leaving out that it had been about them both sleeping with him, "Where'd your friend go?" She asked, hoping to change the subject.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I guess she was tired she fell asleep while we were in the room so I just let her sleep," Disturbed answered pointing back towards the rooms. He then noticed Mindy rubbing her eyes, "Are you alright?" he asked getting a bit closer to examine her making sure she was alright. Being so close though his nose quickly picked up Mindy's wet scent then began to wonder what really happened between Mindy and Carmen.
The OCA
"Yeah, just got something in my eye." Mindy said moving her hand to her side after one final rub, "Well, I should probably get back to work, and I'm sure you'd like to spend time with her." She said glancing over towards Carmen.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Getting inside the lift himself Nath chuckled, pressing four on the side as the elevator doors soon shut and they ascended up. "Oh, I probably do, but I still don't know if it'll work with your hair like it does mine." He noted, taking a moment to laugh. "It's mainly for men... but you could try it if neccessary..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oooh... clasic sixty-nine!" said Alice with a big grin, before she spun around as she was asked, laying on top of him, her breasts pressing on the upper section of Shadow's crotch as she resumed her cock licking.

(Apartment)

Mar blinked Woah, my imagination or are girls easier each year? he thought, shaking it off his head, starting to lose interesting in Yoosei. "Don't worry, I'll be in for sure."

(Wales)

"It sounds interesting. I've always liked museums" she giggled, smiling in anticipation.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"if you say so buddy, guess we should be going now if we want to be there on time" Dan said as he looked at the clock
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions