Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dorothy giggled at Kurtz's comment. "I'd love to talk, but you know, I feel really groggy just now." she then glanced over Black and shook her head. "No thanks, I'm afraid of heights."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Black shrugged "Oh well." He takes off his top and unfurls his wings "The Black Express is leaving the station!" He flaps a few times and takes off "I'll see you all there, kay?"
Kurtz laughed. "See you there, Black!" He sighed, and continued to walk slowly. He couldn't help but glance a few times at Dorothy.
"Groggy, eh?" He laughed. "Ah well, can't be helped, I guess."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She giggled again. "You know how I get, but well, we are talking about something right now, aren't we?" she smiled cutely as they walked to the station.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz laughed. "I love it when she smiles that way." He thought to himself, and continued to walk on.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Gee... we are here at last." Dorothy smiled as they reached the station. "Coming?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz beamed. "Yea, I'm coming."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hmm... where's Black?" Dorothy asked as she didn't find the black dragon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz smiled. "He flew off, don't you remember?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Dangit," Shadow moved a bit to avoid a collision with a random student, "I swear this place gets more crowded every year."

"Where's our class?" Katt asked as she evaded a few more students.

"No clue, can't see a thing through all these people." Shadow creaned his neck trying to see over the crowd, "Too bad we can't WHOA!" He stumbled a bit as Katt jumped onto his shoulders, "What are you doing?"

"Looking for the class duh," she quickly scanned the hallway, "Everything looks the same."

"Then we'll just look the old fashioned way, now can you get off me?" Shadow asked as his legs began to buckle.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad