Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz stopped, and looked under his bed. He groaned. As always, he had put it under his bed and forgot.
"Thanks!" He yelled, grabbing the bag, and opening the door. He smiled. "Heh, always seems to end up under my bed, doesn't it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"If you were at least a bit responsible..." Dorothy giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz laughed. "I am responsible!" He then looked away. "Except for when it comes to school."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hurry up!" Katt shouted as she jogged impatiently in place while waiting for Shadow.

"Relax, we still have plenty of time." Shadow looked towards the horizon, "And the school isn't that far."

"But I wanna get there faster, I can't wait to meet everyone. Think we'll make some new friends?" She jumped up and down excitedly.

Shadow laughed a bit, "You haven't changed one bit since you were a kitten, always hyper and easily excitable."

"Stop talking to me like I'm a kid!" Katt shouted a bit angrily.

"Oh, did you forget to have your juice? You're getting cranky." Shadow said teasingly.

"YOUR MEAN!"

Shadow laughed a bit whiping a small tear out of the corner of his eye, "You're just so funny when you're angry that I can't help it."

Katt stuck her toungue out at him and then turned and started back down the sidewalk.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeaaaaah, sure." Dorothy rolled her eyes, then looked back at Black. "Well, better we get going. We don't want to be late."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz smiled. "Yea... we might as well be going now." He slipped the bag around his shoulders. "Coming, Black?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: We are about to exceed anyways, lol. Let's wait if PokePimp posts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Black jumped back to reality "What? Oh... sorry. Yeah I'm comin'!" He started jogging after Kurtz.

Note: Sorry about the delay! My connection has been on the blink for the last few hours!
Kurtz laughed, and glanced at Dorothy. "Hey, Dot, wanna talk about something?" He asked quietly. "It'll keep me occupied instead of just jogging all the way to school."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Black looked at the others with a grin "Anyone want to fly there?"