Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Black laughed "I suppose so..." He sniffs at the air "Hmm... Do I smell food?"
And Dorothy walked up to both males. The sexy dragoness was now in front of them. "Who's him, Kurtz? Friend of yours?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz laughed. "Uh... yea, he's a new friend of mine..." He turned around to face Black. "Anyway..." He smiled. "We should probably be on our way."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh! Right, let me fetch my things." Dot smiled, then walked ahead to her room, she had a habit or waving her butt when walking slowly to somewhere.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz smiled, watching Dorothy walk off, and also glancing at her butt. He smiled, laughing to himself. "I'll be going to go get my bag now." He told Black, and started walking over to his room.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Books... books... there!" Dorothy giggled, then found her books and things. After grabbing them, she held them against her voluptous chest, then she came out of her room, heading towards the doors. She hadn't greeted Black yet, so... "Hi!" she smiled cheerfully at the dragon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: By the way. We are about to fill a Page, so let's wait until Shadow posts, alright?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sorry, couldn't get on till a few minutes ago.

IC:

Shadow came out of the bathroom, he stared at the bed as Katt still snored loudly. A small smile crept along his face as an idea popped into his head, he walked quietly over to the bed and hung his head over it, his hair and face still dripping from the shower, "Oh Katt,"

"Wha?" She asked pulling the blanket down.

"MORNING!" He shouted as he shook his head quickly, spraying droplets of water all over her!

"AHHHHH!" She immediatley jumped out of the bed, knocking him down on the way, and ran for the other end of the room, "YOU KNOW I HATE WATER!!"

Shadow sat up and rubbed his head a bit, "If you know an easier way to wake you up then tell me," He jumped up to his feet and quickly strained the little bit of remaining water from his hair, "It'd be a lot easier for me too." He reached into a desk and pulled out a dark blue shirt, "You better get dressed, we'll be late if you don't hurry." He threw the shirt at her and she grabbed it.

"I know," She slid the shirt on and stood up, "And we have plenty of time... Oh shoot! I didn't get my bag ready! I don't know where anything is!" Katt began running around the small room searching for her stuff but finding nothing. "No," She dumped out an entire dresser drawer, "I know I had it all! Where did I put it!?" She threw the drawer away as she reached for another.

"Katt," Shadow said calmly as he grabbed the drawer before it hit the wall, "I packed everything last night because you said you wanted to sleep as long as possible remember?"

"Uh," Katt's face turned a slight crimson, "Oh yeah, I did didn't I?" She laughed a bit as she grabbed the bag off a coat rack, "Well then let's go! We don't wanna be late!" She said as she hurried out the door.

"That's what I've been saying." Shadow sighed as he followed at a more leisourly pace.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz muttered something under his breath, looking around his room. He knew he had put his bag somewhere... but where was it? He looked where he usually placed it; in the corner along with his clothes, but only found his shoes and socks. He smiled, and quickly slipped on the socks.
"Dot!" He yelled. "D'ye know where my bag is?" He cursed again, quietly tying up the laces on his shoes, and then continued to look around the room.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Before Black could respond, Dorothy heard Kurtz and she perked up an ear. "Try looking below your bed!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad