Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz laid back in the chair, drinking the coffee, holding the mug in one hand. He sighed, and set the coffee back down on the table again.
"First day... Heh, always feels different for me." He muttered to himself, taking a bite out of one of the hot-cakes. "Always seems different each year, too."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I Wrote:Name: Black

Type: Dragon/Digimon Hybrid

Height: 2.1 meters

Clothes: Plain black shirt (sleveless) and black leather trousers, no shoes (can't wear them anyway)

Description: Covered in black scales, black wings on back (wingspan: 3 meters) Three fingered hands and normal dragon legs+feet. Face is cat like except it's got scales and his eyes are cat like (green). No hair what-so-ever. Bat ears.

Powers: Magi (very skilled at making things happen with his mind, can only use on things that aren't alive though.), Rapids Flight (can fly VERY fast and can carry just about anything while flying)

Info: I think I got everything in the description...

Special Perks: Nothing... wait... oh, right! Has a knot.

Member Covering: Sheath (sorta like a dog)

Cock Size: Can't be seen when limp. Full erect: 12 inches, 2.4 in diameter.

Personality: Cheery in a weird morbid way. Enjoys an argument.

Note to ladies: Psst! Nibble his neck!

Note to guys: Do NOT interrupt him while... busy.

NOTE: Can someone else inject my character into the story? I don't have any ideas right now...
OOC: For first, don't be lazy. The RP is for your own imagination. For second, remove "Human" from the profile.

IC:

Then, Dorothy came out of her room all dressed up and ready, her long white hair looked beautiful when a bit wet, and she hadn't tied her ribbon yet. But anyways, she sat down in front of the table and started eating her breakfast. "Seems we are together in the same class this year, too." she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz laughed, taking another drink of the coffee. He smiled, and sighed deeply. "Again?" He laughed, quietly looking at Dorothy's hair. "Heh... Anyway, you make a nice cup of coffee, you do." He smirked, scratching his neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The door bell rings suddenly...
Dot smiled to Kurtz. "It's nothing special, just," but she heard the door ring. "Hmm? Who's that? At this time? Can you get the door, sweetie?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It rings again "Is anyone home?" A rasping voice calls from outside.
Kurtz nodded. "Certainly, Dot." He quietly moved away from the table and walked over to the door. He smiled, and opened the door.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Black grins at Kurtz "You must be Kurtz! I'm Black. I'm in the same class as you this year!" He holds his hand out for a shake.
Kurtz nodded, taking Black's hand and shaking it. "Glad to meet you, Black." He laughed, shaking his head. "So... another person whose in the same class, eh?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds