Join our server on Discord

Succuba's Morrigan spoof
Damn it feels great to do Succubamon again. I've missed drawing her so. This is an old pic i've revamped, and probably the second picture that actually has her true hair colour. It was supposed to look like Morrigan's ending posein Marvel vs Capcom, but it's been so long since i played, i dunno if it looks like it or not. Ah well.

http://www.cutefur.com/~furball/digimon/...nspoof.jpg

Succubamon
It ended A LOT like Morrigan indeed. I always loved that pose. Nice pic, Aku!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You know, that's the universal cunnilingus sign.

Not that I'm implying anything of Morrigan's sexuality....
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Very nice pic, Morrigan and Lillith are by far the hottest characters in that game. But what's with the eyes? Is she wearing glasses or something?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well...

English Name:Succubamon

Name Origins: Latin. Succuba, misspelling of succubus, "a demon assuming female form and formerly held to have sexual intercourse with men in their sleep".

Type: Demon Man Digimon

Attribute: corrupt hybrid (data/virus)

Level: Mega

Attacks: Dark Upper; Venom Smash; Seductive Wing; Midnight Crush

Digivolves from: LadyDevimon, Doumon, Mummymon, Bastemon (to be updated)

Digivolves to: Succubamon Bladerunner Mode, Succubamon Dominatrix Mode

Visual appearance: Minus the scarlet mask/goggles... a female looking Myotismon... 'nuff said. ^^
MISTER BIG T Wrote:You know, that's the universal cunnilingus sign.
Not that I'm implying anything of Morrigan's sexuality....
Does it really matter? She could probally get as much from a female soul as a male's. And yes that's her pose exactly. I remember thinking that if she leaned over a little more getting beat by her wouldn't be so bad.
And maybe you should pair her up with lilithmon. I know how you can get past that whole nazer nail thing. And I'd still like to see her with ranamon to balence out the whole fairymon picture you did once.
lol, who, Lilithmon, or Succubamon?
Succubamon. Her and ranamon so it'd balence out the fairymon/sucubamon picture you have. Plus my favorite is ranamon. (I don't know why I have a thing with water characters for some reason)
Have you ever done or considered Felicia of Darkstalkers before?

Better yet... Q-Bee?
Sweet picture, as always, Aku.