Join our server on Discord

You're pitiful; it's true
Thanks to Unknown for bringing this to my attention.

Download the latest unreleased "Weird Al" Yankovic parody, "You're Pitiful."
http://www.weirdal.com/home.htm
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I love it when Weird Al sticks his finger up at the people he parodies: I did enjoy his interveiw with that Em and Em fellow, although he did start to go a little over the top, he did highlight just what a talentless, no-brain hack the man is.
Do you have a link to that interveiw?
Over here.
Yes I found it off of another board but since I know wise is a big al fan, I sent him the link. And remember as the song says, there is always someone worse then you. (hopefully)
xD Just wanted to add to this topic since ive been a HUGE al fan ever since i can remember... (Oh i take that back, i remember the day my bro brought home 'Dare To Be Stupid' xD best album ever)...

WEIRD AL HAS A MYSPACE... and....

TONIGHT AT 6 PM ON HIS MYSPACE, HE WILL BE DEBUING HIS NEW VIDEO!! He did not say what the name of the song was, but we have a list of artists hes parodying includeing Green Day, Usher, R Kelly, and a few more!! I will be in class at 6 :( but bet your ass the SECOND i get out of class i will be on myspace!!

I have one thought... im sure this wont be it but... just came up with it...

I asked her if i could take her home, but she said hell no, i said please and she said NAH! NAH! NAH! I was so bummed out.. NAH! NAH!

..oh thats dumb... ive written a few good pariodys though
Quote:..oh thats dumb... ive written a few good pariodys though
I've written some bad parodies too. For example my parody of Stone Temple Pilots' "Interstate Love Song," which I called "Interstate 69 Love Song" and inserted into one of my lemons.

I've also written some amazing parodies. My two best ones are a parody of Gordon Lightfoot's "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" called "The Wreck of John Jr. Fitzgerald" and a parody of The Smashing Pumpkins' "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" called "Ballot with Butterfly Wings."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You guys know that the interview is fake, right? It's funny (especially the rhyming bit), but Eminem was taken out of context. I believe that portion of Al's show always had faked interviews.
thezig Wrote:You guys know that the interview is fake, right? It's funny (especially the rhyming bit), but Eminem was taken out of context. I believe that portion of Al's show always had faked interviews.

Of course, it's obvious. A frontal lobotomy would not keep us from spotting that.
Takatofan Wrote:WEIRD AL HAS A MYSPACE... and....

TONIGHT AT 6 PM ON HIS MYSPACE, HE WILL BE DEBUING HIS NEW VIDEO!! He did not say what the name of the song was, but we have a list of artists hes parodying includeing Green Day, Usher, R Kelly, and a few more!! I will be in class at 6 :( but bet your ass the SECOND i get out of class i will be on myspace!!
Some one can get that off of myspace and put it somewhere else please.
I do not like myspace.