Join our server on Discord

Poll: Love with a digimon,beastiality or not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Beastiality
28.13%
9 28.13%
Not beastiality
71.88%
23 71.88%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Love with a digimon,beastiality or not?
personally i don't care eather,just so long as its not gay,painful, or sickening i'll do the fetish lol :)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DragonMasterX Wrote:Yep, you have a very good point. Though in Real World, I think Digimon ''gain'' an organic composition for their bodies, thus stopping being binary in the process. And since humans in Real World keep being humans no matter what, they would be mating with them, IF they would.

Look at season 3, in case you didn't know, when the crew returned from the Digital World they were unable fuse to their Mega form. Henry said it was because "We're not data." Then, as well all know Dobermon showed up and fixed it.... how? no one knows.

While you might be right: So, don't humans become digital then when they go to the Digital World? Does that make them no longer human? That makes it sound like we can screw as data but not on earth.

Besides the whole show was to point out that digimon are more than just data. This conversation should be about what is "behind the physical" since that is one of the themes in Digimon.

With different Digital Worlds it is problematic to say one thing works for all.
i think when dobermon disapeared into data he used belief to get the digimon to biomerge
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Harie Wrote:Look at season 3, in case you didn't know, when the crew returned from the Digital World they were unable fuse to their Mega form. Henry said it was because "We're not data." Then, as well all know Dobermon showed up and fixed it.... how? no one knows.

No, I didn't know. Only watched till episode 13 of Digimon Tamers.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
heres the rest of the series from episode 13 for u mate!

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ForlornHope&page=10
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh, don't worry, lol. I'm already downloading them. Thanks anyways.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Animal:
-Survive by consuming other organisms
-Multicellular
-Perform sexual reproduction
-Responsive to their environment
-Capable of locomotion (movement)
-Can process pain

Digimon can do all the things listed above, so, according to science, they are animals.

Bestiality: Human/animal sexual activity

So, assuming that Digimon are indeed animals, in the scientific sense, mating with them WOULD be considered bestiality. But, the thing to debate here is this; are Digimon animals, as in are they living organisms?

Another characteristic of a living organism, however, is a lifespan. Left to their own devices, Digimon do not 'grow old'. Therefore, their valididity as being animals is challenged, despite the scientific evidence pointing towards their existence as living, breathing animal organisms.

In the Digital world, where they exist entirely as data, they're biometrical aspect is lost (if it ever existed). In the real world, however, it is debatable whether or not their existence is that of a living organism or a self-sufficient, operational program that is capable of running ethical, conversational and generally HUMAN subroutines that can be operated, run and executed by the source Digimon.

However, another piece of evidence against the organismal existence of Digimon in the real world is the way they are destroyed; they leave no residue or trace of their existence once they are destroyed (although they re-spawn in eggs back in the Digital world, perhaps insinuating that the data travels back to the Digital world from the real world when they are destroyed there). To be an organism, you must be able to be broken down into elemental units of matter; their destruction implies an existence of electromagnetic origins.

My conclusion, therefore, is that mating with Digimon in the Digital world is DEFINATELY not bestiality, but in the real world there is evidence pointing either way, but I say that it isn't.
does this mean that we are in fact animals because we do most of these things?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yep. I think so, but also I think humans are animals because of Darwin's Natural Choice Theory. The Astrolopithecus (sorry if mispelt) is our ancient form, and it was like a monkey; a monkey that evolved into various other advanced forms until what we are now, the Homo Sapiens. So in technically, we are animals. Yay, I'm a beast with a reason.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If we evolved from monkeys, why do we still have monkeys?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad