Join our server on Discord

Poll: Love with a digimon,beastiality or not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Beastiality
28.13%
9 28.13%
Not beastiality
71.88%
23 71.88%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Love with a digimon,beastiality or not?
Quote:REGARDLESS OF INTELLIGENCE AND CONSENT, it is still beastality.

well the definitions are ready yet you can check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia

Amongst zoophiles and some researchers, the term bestialist has acquired a negative connotation implying a lower concern for animal welfare. This usage originated with the desire by some zoophiles to have a way to distinguish zoophilia as a fully relational outlook (sexual or otherwise), from simple "ownership with sex."
Veemon's Followers
lol if wilkipedia charged people for using there dictionary they'd b millionares lol
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Digimon = Data
Last time I checked, fucking binary code wasn't bestiality.
Yep, you have a very good point. Though in Real World, I think Digimon ''gain'' an organic composition for their bodies, thus stopping being binary in the process. And since humans in Real World keep being humans no matter what, they would be mating with them, IF they would.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have to agree on that Dmx
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I don't think it's beastiality, for the digimon are smart- and they talk!
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:I don't think it's beastiality, for the digimon are smart- and they talk!

Renamon - ^_^ *hugs Gunter*
Me - *tear* That's not fair...
Oh-hehe- Thanks Rena-

Actually, I don't care whether it's bestiality/zoosexuality/zoophilia or not- in fact, I LOVE Zoophilia, I'm a Zoophile, A Pedophile, a Technophile- I should stop there for now.

In any case, the point is I don't care because I find taboo arousing. I like it! I like it a LOT! LOL!

Go sex with dogs, horses, tigers and other animals- WOO-HOO!!
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:In any case, the point is I don't care because I find taboo arousing. I like it! I like it a LOT! LOL!

Go sex with dogs, horses, tigers and other animals- WOO-HOO!!

O_O We are two of a kind...

Renamon - Feeling left out?
Me - Yeah...
Renamon - *hugs me* Aw!
Me - @_@ Nya!
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Actually, I don't care whether it's bestiality/zoosexuality/zoophilia or not- in fact, I LOVE Zoophilia, I'm a Zoophile, A Pedophile, a Technophile- I should stop there for now.
I wouldn't spread one of those around. And has everyone seen my explaination for this yet?