Join our server on Discord

Poll: Love with a digimon,beastiality or not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Beastiality
28.13%
9 28.13%
Not beastiality
71.88%
23 71.88%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Love with a digimon,beastiality or not?
hes a centaur with chainmail and a full helm

Renamon He's a ******* *******
Me: well at least now u have sum1 other then me to fight
Renamon:wrong buddykins *Grabs me head and Starts to hurt me terrably*
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nate Hunter Wrote:
Guilmon nd a Shotgun!! Wrote:mon= monster! :shock:
monster=beast sex with a digimon=beastly sex :)

its as simple as that lol

Monster != beast

Thus your attempt at logic is broken. Because one definition of the word "monster" is "an inhumanly cruel or wicked person", you are incorrect to say that "mon=monster=beast" and even more incorrect to follow your premise to its conclusion.

The fact that another definition of the same word is "a thing that is excessively or dauntingly large", and can even then refer to an inanimate object furthers weakens your argument. And thus is Monster != beast, but can also be anything living or non-living, sex with a monster cannot in and of itself be called bestiality.

The line between bestiality and not is rather fine when you deal with anthropomorphic characters. I contend that if the character is humanoid in form, regardless how zoomorphic that shape may be, and is not simply an exaggerated shaping of an animal (as in The Island of Dr. Moreau), I will assume that through the showing of appropriate intellectual and emotional capacity (generally speaking, independent speech and the capacity to show emotions; most Disney or Warner anthropomorphic characters show both of these) then it is no longer bestiality, but a furry fetish. Of course, my definition of anthropomorphization isn't simply in the body, but primarily in the character. There are a wide variety of body types, even ones that we've yet to imagine or see, but I think to me the line is three points...

(1) Form -- what is their shape like, and how does it match to the human form? In what ways is it alike, and in what ways different?

(2) Development -- how intellectually capable are they? are they able to make fire (exceptions to undersea peoples)? are they able to speak and/or read/write? are they able to discuss philosophy? metaphysics?

(3) Connection -- do they make emotional connections? do they make physical connections? do they associate sex as physical or emotional, or both?

If one can positively answer in all of those that this is just having sex with a human in a different shape, then I wouldn't object.

its true logic though digimon are in fact digital monsters am i correct?
also they don't all behave like wicked cruel humans/creatures
and monsters could be dragons,centaursect yet they are classed as beasts or mythical creatures!!!
(i am of corse excluding renamon when she beats the crap out of me)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
what would it be if u have sex with some thing thats not human????
i don't think)
Renamon:thats true
Me: :cry:
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
That's why the question was brought up in the first place. We all have our view on having sex with animals becuase they exist and are part of our lives. This was just a poll to see where people classed digimon... it could also show how people here classify humans as well, if you read between the lines.
Xenophilia. They aren't from this world, so it's the love of an outside species. An alien, if you will. One could say that it's no more bestiality than humans sleeping with elves (fantasy) or vulcans (sci-fi), or a furry fetish. . . On second thought, I actually know there are people who say furries are just bestialists who settle one step below animals, so maybe that last isn't the best idea.
If it's not human, then it's Beastiality. Plain and simple.

Though it is easy to admire them, how could you want to have sexual relations with them? Even if they were real?
Renamon's Army
I will randomly quote a few people here:

Nate Hunter: (1) Form -- what is their shape like, and how does it match to the human form? In what ways is it alike, and in what ways different?

(2) Development -- how intellectually capable are they? are they able to make fire (exceptions to undersea peoples)? are they able to speak and/or read/write? are they able to discuss philosophy? metaphysics?

(3) Connection -- do they make emotional connections? do they make physical connections? do they associate sex as physical or emotional, or both?

If one can positively answer in all of those that this is just having sex with a human in a different shape, then I wouldn't object.

DragonMasterX: Immediate feelings towards the creatures in real life would be possible. It depends on the person.

UnknownH:As I said, anything that's humanoid or very human in shape isn't, it just depends on how much they look like an animal.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
REGARDLESS OF INTELLIGENCE AND CONSENT, it is still beastality.
I also dissagree with same sex relations, and relations that involve adults and children.

If you could moraly support sex with digimon (essentially supporting sex with animals) then you might as well promote all of the twisted taboo's of sex.
Renamon's Army
Well then, why are you here?
You know, I was thinking the exact same thing when I read that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds