Join our server on Discord

Poll: Love with a digimon,beastiality or not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Beastiality
28.13%
9 28.13%
Not beastiality
71.88%
23 71.88%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Love with a digimon,beastiality or not?
UnknownH Wrote:I think what most of the board wants to hear is;
Renamon? Not really.
Kyuubimon? Yes.
Taomon? Not really.
Sakuyamon? No.

As I said, anything that's humanoid or very human in shape isn't, it just depends on how much they look like an animal.
Four legged or more animal looking? Yes.
So gatomon would be kind of but angewomon would be a very big no.

That's the fairest answer I've seen, you can't label it all as bestial, just look at Fairymon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Looking! *drool*
Well, Unknown, maybe I misunderstood your previously quoted post, if so, apologies. But from what I understood, you are saying that it'd be hard for someone to have feelings for something that isn't aligned with our own biology and/or race since they aren't like us, thus negating said feelings and making it harder to accept them before being with them.

As for what I responded to that, I meant there are many people who would not even think about the consequences of being with a beast like digimon a.k.a Flamedramon (sorry, he's my favorite) and just try when they see them. Maybe they like them out of pity or maybe they like them how you like a newborn puppy, but in the end, immediate feelings towards the creatures in real life would be possible. It depends on the person.

End of the sensible talk, forgive me if I'm arguing for no reason.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Forgiven! lol

*sweat drop* I'm joking... still... *huggles up to Renamon* Mmmm...
Guilmon nd a Shotgun!! Wrote:mon= monster! :shock:
monster=beast sex with a digimon=beastly sex :)

its as simple as that lol

Monster != beast

Thus your attempt at logic is broken. Because one definition of the word "monster" is "an inhumanly cruel or wicked person", you are incorrect to say that "mon=monster=beast" and even more incorrect to follow your premise to its conclusion.

The fact that another definition of the same word is "a thing that is excessively or dauntingly large", and can even then refer to an inanimate object furthers weakens your argument. And thus is Monster != beast, but can also be anything living or non-living, sex with a monster cannot in and of itself be called bestiality.

The line between bestiality and not is rather fine when you deal with anthropomorphic characters. I contend that if the character is humanoid in form, regardless how zoomorphic that shape may be, and is not simply an exaggerated shaping of an animal (as in The Island of Dr. Moreau), I will assume that through the showing of appropriate intellectual and emotional capacity (generally speaking, independent speech and the capacity to show emotions; most Disney or Warner anthropomorphic characters show both of these) then it is no longer bestiality, but a furry fetish. Of course, my definition of anthropomorphization isn't simply in the body, but primarily in the character. There are a wide variety of body types, even ones that we've yet to imagine or see, but I think to me the line is three points...

(1) Form -- what is their shape like, and how does it match to the human form? In what ways is it alike, and in what ways different?

(2) Development -- how intellectually capable are they? are they able to make fire (exceptions to undersea peoples)? are they able to speak and/or read/write? are they able to discuss philosophy? metaphysics?

(3) Connection -- do they make emotional connections? do they make physical connections? do they associate sex as physical or emotional, or both?

If one can positively answer in all of those that this is just having sex with a human in a different shape, then I wouldn't object.
*cheers* Nate Hunter! My hero! *tries to hug him (or her)*
Thanks, Nate Hunter, you've pretty much said the same thing I thought. You said it better than I could have, at the time.
And for reference, I am very sure nate's a guy. I never have heard of a girl named nate or jason.
Aye, either I am a male, or I've been convinced of it for my entire life. Either way, from all that I know, I'm a guy.
It's so hard to know about genders without asking.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad