Join our server on Discord

Poll: Love with a digimon,beastiality or not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Beastiality
28.13%
9 28.13%
Not beastiality
71.88%
23 71.88%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Love with a digimon,beastiality or not?
I've found the best answer. It's yes. And no.

My logic needs work, but it's true.
Renamon's Army
Almost. But you're on the right track.
well you see the definition of bestiality doesn't apply to digimons , but I can see people are using the concept to awaken preconceptions( taboo crap and so on ) and make someone feel it's wrong cause that's how most think of it or atleast people you've been raised with. This is what awakes people trying to debate about it

read the whole topic , now I understand why Tiamat or Red Mage Dragon doesn't come here often anymore.
Veemon's Followers
Huh? I'm just going by what it really would be if they were real but why do you think RMD doesn't come here anymore?
Yeah, did someone's feelings get hurt? If so, over what?!?
Renamon's Army
I don't know. He was here just a day ago.
bah I didn't really want to post into that topic here, but I am not gone.

A fact is: I am less around, but not because I am pissed off or anything. The real reason for it is, I am really busy with learning, working and all those shit.

So no worries about me. I'm still around but not posting much.
That's a very normal reason for that.
UnknownH Wrote:Yeah. I don't know why. It was started by a joke member.

I AM NOT A JOKE MEMBER!!! I left my comp on while I took a shower and my brother posted this stupid topic.This topic should have been locked long ago.So don't call me a joke member.Unknown, you should gather all the facts before you start making titles for people you don't know. Evil On topic I have already said that I don't believe love between a human and digimon to be beastiality.
Oh. I got the wrong person then. I thought it was someone else. I'm sorry.
Does anyone else what this topic locked? 5 votes yes will get a lock unless there's more nos.