Join our server on Discord

Poll: Love with a digimon,beastiality or not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Beastiality
28.13%
9 28.13%
Not beastiality
71.88%
23 71.88%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Love with a digimon,beastiality or not?
Well, having sex with a dragon digimon, who are claimed to be (in most stories) mythological beasts, would be doing it with a beast. Thus, we could call this Bestiality.

But this is pointless, would knowing this actually stop anyone from these forums to have sex with a digimon if they were real?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wouldn't stop me, and I know that for a fact. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
If it's four legged and looks like an animal to yes. If it's not then it depends on how animal like it looks.
We're all animals just diffrent species.

So if you classify beastiality as A human having sex with a diffrent species of animal than, Yes.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
I'll say "no" and leave it at that.... for the moment.
i would say it would not be, or at least thats how i would think of it.
But what about the digimon that are human like?like angewoman

does that count?And what about plant digimon like
palmon or floramon?I don't think so.
DragonMasterX Wrote:But this is pointless, would knowing this actually stop anyone from these forums to have sex with a digimon if they were real?

In *real life*? YES. Mostly because it's much harder to be attracted to something which doesn't have a human body layout, even if it contains an intelligence (and I dare say soul) equal to a human being.

Oh, and the fear of being lynched. That kind of factors in, seeing as Courage is not my crest.
My opinion stands at "no" overall. It really depends on what you define as a beast though I'm considering their intelligence in my vote.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
DragonMasterX Wrote:But this is pointless, would knowing this actually stop anyone from these forums to have sex with a digimon if they were real?

Shadow: Of course it's pointless, almost everything that's posted on this board is pointless. It's just that people are curious as to what others think. It is also a fun paradox to unravel. Where is the line between animal and man?

Slashmon: I sense logic.

Shadow: Sutting up.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad