Join our server on Discord

Poll: Love with a digimon,beastiality or not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Beastiality
28.13%
9 28.13%
Not beastiality
71.88%
23 71.88%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Love with a digimon,beastiality or not?
It is bestiality I say :P
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I still agree with Cel though. Digmon seem to be sentinent beings, and so Beastiality doesn't really go to describe it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Beastiality are animals.
Animals cant talk, nor form logic through rational thoughts.
Sentient beings have the ability to rationalize as well as think, as well as, form thoughts.

Simply, Digimon can talk and form logic, therefore it is not beastiality...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I was joking guys and I don't think it is beastiality ether
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Animals cant talk, nor form logic through rational thoughts.

There are those who are trying to prove that they can form logic though, but all they really have done is bribed the animals and exhaustively "taught" them things that 5 year olds can pick up rather quickly.
The whole thing is a case by case study. You'd have to look at one and decide the level of this.
Now, I may have missed this but I think that while people were debating whether or not sex with the animal looking digimon is beastiality or not, we have failed to examine the humanoid looking digimon like Angewomon, Ladydevimon or, my personal favorite, human form Arukenimon(hawt). For me, this question is a matter of perspective, and/or cicumstance. For example, if I were to say, get that dress of human form Arukenimon and start screwing her like a stoned test bunny, I don't know about the rest of you, but I wouldn't consider that beastiality. It's all a matter of POV.
True. That's what I've been saying all topic long. And yes, it does technically include renamon.
Hear, hear! ^_^
But not kyubimon. Taomon is the same level as renamon. Sakuyamon is perfectly normal.