Join our server on Discord

The costume game
Yoo! Welcome back to "Zephyr's crazy games"!!!!
Ok, this game is for making costumes for the person above you. You can add a piece of clothing or ornament each post. The funnier the better.
Once you reach 10 pieces, you can throw all to the dump and start again, IF YOU WANT. You can keep at it as long as you want, but never restart before the 10 pieces.
Your starting clothing can only be underwear or or plain T-shirt, or shirt, and pants, only in whole white or black.

An example:
A: *is wearing white underwear*

B*puts a 2yo kid size cap with a legend 'Vote for Yosemite Sam' on A's head*
*is wearing black shirt and pants*

C *puts a knee band with a Mickey pic on B*
*is wearing white T-shirt and pants*

A *puts a hat made out of a dried banana peel and a rose on C's head*
*is wearing white underwear and a a 2yo kid size cap with a legend 'Vote for Yosemite Sam' on A's head*

Got it?
Some rules:
-All temporary stuff. No piercings, permanent tattoos or hair cuts.
-No degrading stuff. Ie nothing insulting like T-shirts that say 'I'm an asshole' or 'I'm a slut'; nothing you could have picked from the trash can; nothing rotting, smelly or stained with suspicious substances; nothing that's for use for your pet.

Ok then. Game on!
Since I'm doing the first post, I have noone to dress up.

*is wearing black underwear*
Zephyr is wearing a long, ankle-length plaid skirt to preserve her ever-so-important modesty.

I am wearing bright purple slik boxers.
Nonono, you can only choose underwear or plain T-shirt, or shirt, and pants, only in whole white or black as starting clothing.
*puts a Superman T-shirt with lights that turn on and off in the 'S' on Herr Mullen*

*is wearing black underwear and a long, ankle-length plaid skirt*
Oh, very well.

I wish you had said. I was enoying the soft feel.

I'm wearing white boxers, and a Superman shirt with flashing light logo.

I put a dark green long sleeve blouse on Zephyr.
*puts earrings made out of bottles and chains on Herr Mullen*
*is wearing black underwear, a dark green long sleeve blouse and a long, ankle-length plaid skirt*
I am wearing bottle and chain earings for non-peirced ears, a Superman shirt with flashing light logo, and white boxers. My legs are chilly.

I put black box glasses on Zephyr.
*puts socks decorated with soda caps on Herr*

*is wearing black underwear, a dark green long sleeve blouse,
black box glasses and a long, ankle-length plaid skirt*
I am wearing socks decorated with pop caps, bottle and chain earings for non-peirced ears, a Superman shirt with flashing light logo, and white boxers.

I put a brown cardigan on Zephyr. Tad-dah!

A liberarian ready for a night in with a good book about having sex.