Join our server on Discord

My penis and balls are huge.
Seeing a sexual therapist might also work in your favor.
Say, I have two advices for you.
First, try finding short girls. It's been said short girls have big vaginas and tall girls small ones, but it's just a common belief. I can only speak for myself; I am 5' 7'' (don't know in your place, but here it's quite tall) and virgin, so I can barely make out how I am, but judging from what I see in the small slit in the middle of my hymen, it doesn't seem that even two fingers can make their way in there. And this is in a relaxed state, not when one's horny and supposed to get tighter. So at least in my case, it would seem it's true. You can probably tell better since you seem to have seen more.
Second, considering that most people in this site are virgins in their 20s, not many people will like you if you keep talking about all the kinds of sex you've tried. Wise said it in the open, but I can assure you lots think like him.
Yeah, on that note, it's good to hear that someone else besides me has gotten laid. :p
And just remember. If you do get anything you can talk about it once. No one really wants to hear about it unless they're your friends.
Quote:First, try finding short girls. It's been said short girls have big vaginas and tall girls small ones, but it's just a common belief. I can only speak for myself; I am 5' 7'' (don't know in your place, but here it's quite tall) and virgin, so I can barely make out how I am, but judging from what I see in the small slit in the middle of my hymen, it doesn't seem that even two fingers can make their way in there. And this is in a relaxed state, not when one's horny and supposed to get tighter. So at least in my case, it would seem it's true. You can probably tell better since you seem to have seen more.

I've mostly been with women who're shorter than me. (Albeit I never look at the height if I go out) I'm not that tall myself either but I should probably try and screw midgets then. :P

Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Second, considering that most people in this site are virgins in their 20s, not many people will like you if you keep talking about all the kinds of sex you've tried. Wise said it in the open, but I can assure you lots think like him.

I am not going to go indepth detail and I'm not gloating. I didn't like someone's rant and yet I believe they've got the right to speak of their mind. In fact, I even double checked the rules before posting and saw that nothing I wrote would have anything that'd be considered as a bad thing. If someone doesn't like the subject of this rant; I'm very sorry that I've offended them. But as they say; the candies don't always go even.

Quote:Yeah, on that note, it's good to hear that someone else besides me has gotten laid. :p

Aye. :D
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
It's not that they don't like it, it's that they might get jealous.
Well. T can't be thinking of everyone when posting, I believe.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
UnknownH Wrote:It's not that they don't like it, it's that they might get jealous.

Well that's too bad but really, what can I do? Lie that I'm a virgin?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
No but I'm just saying some people might care that you said something. I don't.
Quote:It's not that they don't like it, it's that they might get jealous.

well it didn't look like he's doing it to invoke jealous atitudes in other people.
if jealous does appear spontaneously from others, it's their problem not his.
Veemon's Followers