Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Bass.

Tieya: *blushes darkly as he can fully see her naked body, and also, to possibly a surprise; where her cunt would be was a large blue transparent cock, with what seemed to be a mouth* Ah~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Heavy

Disturbed: *blinks seeing Tieya his vision slowly lowers and his eyes are set on the blue transparent cock and he just froze* Wha...wha..what is that..?
The OCA
Weight.

Tieya: A-A snakecawk... *lowers ears* I checked out with a friend... he said it could be used as another hole and mouth... but... I wanted to just see if you were...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Metric

Disturbed: *scratches his head a little showing he was still confused about this new thing on Tieya* Snakecawk? Hole and..mouth? How do you use it? What do you do with it?
The OCA
System.

Tieya: You... well... s-stick your... cock in there, and you either screw it... or it sucks... *turns head, and sighs* It can also be used in 'that' way as well... but...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Solar

Disturbed: *blinks to think a bit then realizes what she is talking about then starts to laugh nervously* Oh that way..hehe..uhhmm..*gulps hard* c-can we just..use it the other ways *lowers his head*
The OCA
Milky Way.

Tieya: Y-yeah... I think we can... *lowers her ears, gulping slightly before swishing her tail slightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Candy

Disturbed: *gently hugs Tieya in his arms* I'm sorry Tieya I just dont feel comfortable with things going up..'there' *ears droop*
The OCA
Man.

Tieya: I know... *nods and acknowledges him* But... you have no problem with the other two...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Woman

Disturbed: *shakes his head slowly* No I..I dont mind the other two...*smiles slightly at her and nuzzles her*
The OCA