Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Collapse.

Kurtz: *walks up in front of Dot while she works on elixers* Me!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Down.

DMX: Wolfess are cute, too *Jumps on Ebon's chest* Though you replace cuteness with sensuality babe! *Starts cuddling her*

Dot: *Smiles to Kurtz and wags her tail* Hi Kurtzy! Wanna help me? I'm preparing Liquid Nitrogen Concentration.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Up.

Kurtz: *chuckles happily before nodding* Sure, I'll help!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Air

Ebon: But I actually like this form better *smiles cutely* I'd actually rather be in my original form
The OCA
Head.

DMX: Well, I don't mind, you have that lovely voice wether you have fur or not *Grins widely* Hope your G-spot is as hungry too... *Winks seductively to the black wolfess*

Dot: That's great! Okay... first, help me mix the first sample, then we'll got for the witness of the second one, the first will carry a bit of carbon monoxide so I can see the effects of the glycerin with a fewer amounts of carbon, hopefully this will react into- *Countless boring minutes of nerd talk follows*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ten-Ryu.

Kurtz: *sweat-drop* Remember how to stop this. *he gulpos, before quickly grasping Dot close* Now, *kisses her deeply on the muzzle*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dragon?

Ebon: *smiles softly up at DMX as she spreads her legs, reaching down with her paws under her legs and spreads her pussy lips* Its famished...*wags her tail excitedly*
The OCA
Me.

DMX: Ohhh yeah! *Quickly goes down, all of a sudden pushing Ebon to the ground, getting between her legs as his muzzle starts rubbing her pussy, in the meantime his tongue lapping at her entrance happily*

Dot: Mmnnnh! *Widens eyes and blinks, easily giving in to the kiss though as she feels warmth*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Seiryuu lol

Kurtz: *blushes darkly and cuddles Dot quickly close to him, his eyes closing slowly* Mhh..
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Japanese

Ebon: *arches her head back and murs as the dragon nuzzles and laps at her entrance* Mmhhhh..
The OCA