Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Muffin

Saphire: *she then quickly moved her muzzle to Nath's muzzle staring at him then presses her soft lips to his she then slowly backed her member out of his pussy so her member's head was just inside his pussy*
The OCA
Man.

Nath: *blushing darkly, he softly cuddled with Saphire, pressing his lips to hers and trying softly to wash away the pain as she groaned softly - the pain and pleasure from the pullout and break hitting her at the same time* MMhh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Woman
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Race

Saphire: *with her ears pinned down kissing Nath softly she slowly pulls away from the kiss staring at him with her gliscening eyes* Are you okay Nath? Is..is the pain gone..? *wincing slightly*
The OCA
Car
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Truck.

Nath: W-well... I-it's still there... *he grits his fangs together and lets out a tiny little whimper, but looks at Saphire silently* B-but I can manage....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Driver
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Club

Saphire:*kisses Nath deeply on the lips for a few seconds before retreating and nuzzling his cheek* I hate seeing you in pain..*she then pulls herself up* I'll..I'll make your pain go away *she says softly as she lowers her muzzle to Nath's nipple and softly starts lapping at it as she gently slides her member back int*
The OCA
Party
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Drunk.

Nath: *moaning even more, the pain slowly starts to vanish, as his head starts to arch back in now overwhelming new pleasure* Ahh god... S-Saph... mhhh!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds