Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Boss.

Nath: *still gasping and panting, the white lupine wolf nodded twice, his face still flushing a deep red* Y-yes... I d-did...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reno

Saphire:*she continued to wipe off the cum off her face then on her neck since there was a glob on her neck from it rolling off her chin* I'm so glad to give you your first one..*she placed her arms around Nath trying to give him a hug from her position*
The OCA
EVIL.

Nath: *blushing darkly, he lowered himself so that he could huggle Saphire and vice-versa - pulling his still rock hard member out of her cleavage and letting it slide down until it was by her belly and resting* Haa... y-yeah~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Clown

Saphire: *smiles as she cuddles with Nath warmly with her arms wrapped around him* You can rest a bit...then we'll go onto something else..okay? *kisses him softly on the forehead*
The OCA
Anything but a person.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not A Word Game Word At All.

Nath: A-Alright... *he nods softly and chuckles, before softly resting on her chest while sighing happily*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Word

Saphire: *puts her paw on Nath's head and caresses it softly smiling sweetly at him*
The OCA
Geoda.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Word. lol

Nath: *blushes darkly still and chuckles softly - murring at the carressing* Mhh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Letter

Saphire: *kisses Nath's head softly as she continued to caress his head* I'm ready when you are, my love.
The OCA