Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Rip.

Nath: *moaning even more, a little bit of precum slowly escapes from the head of his member, as his arms continue to grasp her shoulders gently* Ahh... ahh god....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shirt

Saphire: *softly laps up the precum that comes out of Nath's member all-though some of it dribbled onto her lower lip she strokes the member as fast as she can yet still softly as her delicate mouth slides over the members head and sucks softly*
The OCA
Top.

Nath: *groaning loudly, more precum starts to escape from his peehole, as he arches his head back* Ahh... AHh... S-Saph, I'm gonna....!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
World

Saphire: *blinks softly then looks up at Nath with his member aiming right at her chin her breasts still stroking his member quickly* Wh-what is..? (X3)
The OCA
Continent.

Nath: *after a few more seconds, Nath gives a loud moan, as his member starts twitching frantically* I... I'm GONNA~~! *with another loud moan, his load starts squirting out, across her face and chin heavily*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
North America

Saphire: *as she looks up at him Nath's seed explodes into her chin and face giving her a very messy facial, seed spread all over her cute wolfess face and giggles softly at herself* Oh..that..*starts licking her lips trying to lap up the the seed*
The OCA
South America.

Nath: *moaning even more, his cum continues to splurt out, as his eyes screw up tightly, before he starts panting frantically - his flow stopping* Ah... ah....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Argentina

Saphire: *this time laps up the rest of the seed that falls out of Nath's member then softly laps at his member to get off any cum that dribbled out then looked up at him with a soft smile* So...d-do I still..look cute..? *smiles at Nath with cum all over her face*
The OCA
DMX!

Nath: *still panting heavily and moaning, he nods softly, and stares down at Saphire, blushing darkly* Y-yeah...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Leader!

Saphire: *giggles cutely then starts wiping the cum off of her face and licking it off of her paw in a very cute way* So...*licks*..did you like..*licks again* your first umm..titty-fuck?
The OCA