Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Fur.

DMX: *Picks Ebon up in his arms and walks to her room, enters it promptly and waits, his tail moving slowly while in the tamed state*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Soft

Ebon: Hmmm..how will I...got it..*removes her claws from his neck and replaces it with her tail caressing his neck while takes her shirt off making her large tits bounce and knock together* Okay..time to test this out..DMX give my left nipple two licks
The OCA
Caressing.

DMX: *His eyes squint over her nipple, then he suddenly bends forward, his muzzle rubbing against the breast for a moment, before his tongue sticks out and gives it a strong lick upwards, then a hard lick downwards on it*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Breasts

Ebon: *murrs softly from the wonderful licks* Hrrr..good boy...*crawls on top of her bed and lays down on her back* Come here..hrrrr...give my pussy a nice like
The OCA
Implants.

DMX: *Crawls up on the bed, then gets on top of the dragoness, giving a very BIG lick to her crotch with his large tongue*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fake

Ebon: *moans loudly from the lick* Oh gawds!!! More!! keep licking like that till I say stop hrrrr..damn that felt good.
The OCA
Impostor.

DMX: *Mindlessly starts licking, his tongue multiple times delivering masterful licks to Ebon's clit, concentrating all the pressure of his tongue in her clitoris over the time*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Copy

Ebon: *moans loudly squirming from the pleasurable licking her pussy starts to drool with juices as the licks continue* Oh god..okay..p-push your tongue..hrr gawds..through my lips..but not too deep just enough to get inside.
The OCA
Cut.

Kurtz: Hello, throw the keys out of the door, DMX has gone for an hour. *walks into a wall*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Paper

Disturbed: He never told me *shrugs* how was I supposed to know
The OCA