Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Mario.

DMX: MMnnh... *Helps her to deepen the kiss, making teasing noises as their lips play together, his claws starting to tear her jeans off and starting to squish her scaly butt properly now*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mushroom

Ebon...awww..those are my favorite jeans...oh well....*murrs deeply into the kiss as her buttchooks are squished her tail goes up straight to give him a better feel* Mmhhh..
The OCA
Invis.

DMX: *Feeling the big buttcheeks, sends a jolt of arousal through his mind making him very horny already, the pants he's wearing starting to stretch in the crotch area a lot as his cock grows really big as a bulge on it, grunting a bit in the kiss*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cloak

Ebon: *as the deep kiss persues she brings her claws to the back of the dragon's neck and starts scratching sending more joilts of arousal* MMmhh
The OCA
Garb.

DMX: *Suddenly his eyes become dull and half-closed, his ears lowering as he doesn't move anymore, his being seemingly becoming tame towards Ebon all of a sudden*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Brat

Ebon: *she blinks seeing the dullness in his eyes then slowly pulls away from the kiss tilting her head* DMX..? *curious of this state she starts deepening the scratching of his neck*
The OCA
Child.

DMX: *Stays the same, but at the further scratch he only murrs, like being under control of Ebon* Mmmrrrrr...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Puppy

Ebon: Hmmm..*thinks for a moment then gets an idea* DMX..give my right buttcheek a firm sqeeze
The OCA
Canine.

DMX: *Still stays the same, but his right arm quickly moves and suddenly the palm of his claw spanks her right buttcheek, then suddenly the voluptous cheek gets firmly grabbed*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wolf

Ebon:*murrs loudly from the spank and grab of her buttcheeks* Oh this is going to be fun...DMX..take us to my lovely room...I have plans *grins as she continues to scratch the back of his neck*
The OCA