Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Reno.

DMX: You have three seconds to explain what you are doing, and you already wasted two.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dog

Disturbed: *steps back and takes a snapshot* Its called blackmail..hmmm I wonder what the dragon council will think if he saw a picture of DMX with a cutie bow on his tail *then opens a dark portal and places the camera into it for safe keeping*
The OCA
Canine.

DMX: *Grabs Distubed by the neck and pulls the bow with his claw off, then suddenly rams it inside the wolf's maw, forcing it down his throat* I'm in a good mood today *Opens his free claw and a black sphere appears on it, then suddenly he starts squishing it, an unknown earthquake starting to brew around* Get the picture here, or I'll crush your shadow world.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tooth

Disturbed: Ah come on you're not appreciating my evil intent though *opens a dark portal and retrieveds the camera* You of all people I thought would appreciate being mean.
The OCA
Fangs.

DMX: *Grins and breathes a fireball over the camera, setting it on fire with the photo till nothing remains* That's why I'm going to show you how it's done, I'll still going to crush the Shadow World *Squishes the dark sphere harder, the crystal starting to break as the earthquakes get wilder*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sharp

Disturbed: *chuckles loudly and darkly* You actually believe I left the film in the camera..you really are thick headed *continues the chuckle* go ahead and destroy it, it'll be worth it to see the crying laughter on the dragon council's faces once they see that picture.
The OCA
Fang.

DMX: You mean this? *Splits two fingers, a film appearing between them as he smiles*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sled

Disturbed: *grins and holds up his paws and with a flick eight rolls of film appear between his digits* These maybe?
The OCA
Thing.

DMX: *Chuckles and walks away with the other film in his claw, waving a hand back as he disappears in the horizon*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Special

Disturbed: *disperses the rolls of film then grabs the real camera from a dark portal and runs off with it* Hehe...

< Dragon Council >

Disturbed: *walks into the dragon council and holds up the picture of DMX with a bow on his tail*

*Council members start pounding their desks and fall out of their chairs in complete laughter*
The OCA