Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Sharp

Raize: *moves her paws up and down Kyo's back massagingly as she kisses the back of his neck*

Emmy: Mmhh!! *murrs into the kiss with Kyo and starts kissing back*

Ebon: *starts slushing her tongue around Kyo's making his neck soaked with her saliva*

Ayane: *moves down to Kyo's tummy and starts licking and nuzzling his belly button*

Alexia: *takes the member's head into her warm mouth and starts swirling her tongue around the head* Mmhh
The OCA
Blunt.

Kyo: *as his neck gets soaked and kissed, he can't help but move his paws down and cuddle Ebon closer, while he continues the kiss with Emmy - his member throbbing slightly from the wetness and the teasing* Mmhhh!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Bat

Raize:*moves her paws up and down Kyo's sides and waist massagingly while she continues kissing his neck*

Emmy: *slowly breaks the kiss from Kyo then pokes at Ebon* Hey lets both kiss him *giggles*

Ebon: Oh okay..*moves her muzzle along with Emmy's to Kyo's lips and starts kissing and licking his lips giggling*

Ayane: Alexia..may if I..you know..*blushes*

Alexia: *looks up at Ayane and gigggles* Of course hun you just have to ask *giggles as she moves away from his member as Ayane positions herself over Kyo's erected member then slowly pushes herself down onto Kyo's member gasping softly then murrs from the feeling*
The OCA
Baseball.

Kyo: *he curses mentally while moaning again, letting both of them kiss his lips happily while cuddling Ebon closer and rubbing his paws up and down her back softly, his member throbbing gently while inside Ayane* God... it's times like these that make me wish I had two members~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Base

Ebon: *murrs then pulls away from the kiss* I have a better idea..*winks at Emmy*

Emmy: *blinks then smiles and looks down at Kyo* Oh right..*moves back as Ebon moves her big breasts up to Kyo's face just low enough so her soft nipples are touching his lips*

Alexia: *moves her muzzle down to Kyo's ballsak and starts lapping at it*

Ayane: Mrrr..*murrs as she slowly starts bucking her hips against Kyo's member slowly sliding his member in and out of her pussy*

Raize: *moves down to Kyo's buttcheeks and starts kissing anlicking his cheeks*
The OCA
Shaft.

Kyo: *getting the idea, he takes both of Ebon's nipples into his mouth, suckling on them like a needing child, as he moans gently - his member throbbing more inside Ayane as he remains stationery. But not before he notices Raize licking his cheeks, which makes him moan a little more* Ah~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Length

Emmy: Mmm I think I need some too *Ebon's free nipple into her mouth and sucks on it softly*

Ebon: *murrs softly as both of her nipples are sucked on* Hrr..

Alexia: *licks Kyo's ballsac along with his shaft and part of Ayane's pussy licking everything there with her soft warm tongue*

Ayane: *murrs loudly from Alexia's occasional licks of her pussy and slowly starts bucking her hips faster sliding the member in and out of her warm tight pussy*

Raize: *massages and caresses Kyo's buttcheeks while she soft licks and kisses it*
The OCA
Width.

(*wonders how Emmy could lick one of Ebon's when they're both in Kyo's big gob* lol )
Kyo: *he continues to suck happily and hardly at Ebon's nipple still in his mouth, as he moans again at the licking of his butt and ballsack - groaning again before taking the nipple out for a second* Ohhh GOD~~! Mhhh!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thick..I thought you only put one of them in sorry

Emmy: *starts licking around Ebon's breasts*

Ebon: *murring loudly as both of her nipples are sucking by Kyo as a small amount of beer milk excreets from her nipples*

Alexia: *keeps her warm tongue onto Kyo's shaft as Ayane would buck her hips her tongue would touch her clitoris*

Ayane: *with each buck of her hips she moans louder and louder from Alexia's tongue hitting her bulb and having Kyo's member inside of her as she starts going harder and faster as her orgasm comes closer* Hrrr godss~~!!

Raize: *moves her paw to Kyos tailhole and gently thumbs at it*
The OCA
Thin.

Kyo: *he blushes darkly at the feeling of something going into his maw, and he gulps it down, before his eyes widen. Frantically, he continues to suckle on Ebon's nipples, eager for more as he moans even louder at the licking and the thrusting - before moaning really loudly at the thumbing, his orgasm coming quickly onto him* MHHH!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds