Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Forever.

DMX: *Coughs up some smoke* That was fun! *Looks around* Seems to be a cave. *Blinks as he doesn't find anything else but darkness* Seems to be wet, too.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yiffing

Giantess: Oh god..whatever that was..do it again!! *looks around and sees no one* Awww nobody there *a small tear leaves her eye* not fair..*blinks then feels small movements withing her pussy* Wh-what is that? *looks down at her pussy*
The OCA
Drool.

DMX: *Snaps fingers and a huge fireball lights up in his claw, the fire actually starting to casually heat up the giantess' clit extremely* Hmm... a red cave? Cool.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Boobies!!

Giantess: Huh *feels a sudden warmth flaring up within her pussy* Whooo!! Oh that feel good!!! *murrs loud and happily as her tail swishes and knocks over a bus* More...hrrr...More!!!
The OCA
EBON! Okay, I'm obsessed.

DMX: Yeah, I should listen to you this time, brain, I can't see anything *Intensifies the flame, the fire now starting to burn her clit with outstanding pleasurable for her, of course, heat*

DMX's Brain: I didn't say anything.

DMX: Suspected so, I wouldn't have listened if you had.

DMX's Brain: If I had your claws I'd strangle you.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Black

Giantess: OH god Yes...OH YESS!!!! *moans loudly feeling the extreme heat within her pussy causing all sorts of pleasuresuddenly sides down causing a small tremor then starts rubbing her pussy to increase the pleasure throughout her sex* OH GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD!!
The OCA
White.

DMX: WOOAHH!! *Flies out of the giantess' pussy from the wild movement, falling besides Disturbed, blinking as he sees the ex-city under the big scaly* When did that happen?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Renamon

Disturbed: Well I fired the missile into the Giantess's pussy then she kind of squeezed you out*

Giantess: Oh why did it stop? *more tears fall from her face falling onto innocent bistanders*I was just about to cum too..*puts her claws to her face and starts to put*

Disturbed: Aww..theres nothing sadder than seeing and unsatisfied Giantess *looks at DMX* we must help her!! It is our duty!!
The OCA
Furball.

DMX: Well, since I recently recovered my Kaiser powers *Grins and touches Disturbed's chest, suddenly bursting a huge amount of energy inside him to make him grow as big as the giant scaly* My turn! *leaps to the side and high up, then glows blue, being encased in a black orb with magical runes, which starts growing immensly, afterwards breaking apart as the Kaiser Dragon comes out*

K-DMX: *Roars* READY! *Gets behind the giantess, his enormous cock already out* I get her rear this time!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cough

Kaiser Disturbed: Holy fuck!!! I'm huge!!! Dude this rocks..*blinks as he sees K-DMX with the Giantess* Oh yeah..*walks up to the Giantess grinning then looks at DMX* deal

Giantess: *looks at K-DMX then K-Disturbed* Oh boy!! A big strong dragon and a big stronge wolfy? Oh my lucky day!!! Oh so you want this *waves her giant butt at K-DMX*
The OCA