Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Food.

DMX: Nah, just kidding! *Grins* If I fall inside there I doubt I'll want to return.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Chicken

Ebon: Okay *smiles cutely even though her face is huge*
The OCA
Coward.

DMX: *Jumps on Ebon's left breast* I love these... *Chuckles soundly and cuddles to it* Tell me when you wanna turn normal, or if you wanna get bigger. If you are bigger you can destroy cities... heh heh.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mouse

Ebon: *its up indian style smiling at DMX as he cuddles her breast*
The OCA
Cheese.

DMX: *Rolls on the enormous mound* You know... it'd be a real turn on to see you rampaging on a city... *Smiles to Ebon from her nipple, which he starts kissing and caressing*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Camera

Ebon: Rampaging on a city huh?? Hmmm...*stands up from her sitting position* Hold on DMX..*she then walked into the city looking around and kicks a random car across the street smashing into a building* Hey..I think I'm gonna like this.
The OCA
Digital.

DMX: *Grins* You like it? When you are horny, tell me and I'll make you grow till you can start using skycrappers for... your own fun *Smiles and lays on her chest happily* I'm going to enjoy this more than you think.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
World

Ebon: Hmmm...*gets up on top of a building and jumps up and down making the building collapse, as she does her boobs bounce around a lot*
The OCA
Continental.

DMX: *Drools as he watches everything, getting a hard on from her actions* Sexy...

*Planes and tanks appear to try and bring Ebon down*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad