Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Mistress.

Dot: Tasty *giggles and turns around to the table, but notices there's a third vial with chocolate* Wait... I drank chocolate. I only made two... then that means... *Turns around to see Kurtz's vial which has a stick saying: "Mega dose of Rena sauce: Two drops are equal to nine kegs of it"* Uh oh...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Female.

Kurtz: *blinks, before his eyes shoot open - almost immediately, his trousers almost snap off, and his body immediately starts growing* Oooooohhh bullocks.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: Okay..*he gently strokes her cheek and resumes his slow pushes into Nath's pussy, she softly licked her cheek*
The OCA
Male.

Dot: *Starts backing off* This isn't good *Crosses her legs a bit, since she's getting wet*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Herm.

Kurtz: *he grows to almost four, or even eight times his own sight, as his trousers snap, revealling his rock hard member - which is about thirteen times the size it was before* O.O;

Nath: *blushing darkly, she moans loudly again, as her paws start rubbing Saphire's shoulders* Hrrr.. m-more.... nhaaaa... p-please.... Saphy...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gross

Saphire: *with a soft moan he started mobing his hips quicker* MMmhhh..Nath..*he moved his body close to hers as he thrusted and started kissing his neck*
The OCA
Yuck.

Dot: Uhh... think, I'm in front of a horny giant that's turning me on... *Gasps a bit, looking left and right and then back at Kurtz*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Reaction
The OCA
Timing.

Kurtz: *looks quietly down at Dot, before waving his arms* How about you grow this size? *desperate sweat-drop*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Fast
The OCA