Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Gross

(I dont care how badly I want to tease a girl, I would never ever lick up my own cum to do it bleh!)

Ayane: *starts moaning deeply into the cum coated frenching and her breasts being fondled with*

Ebon:*continues to moan blissfully as her orgasm nears, watching DMX and Ayane kissing each other made her wet even more*
The OCA
Donut with cheese.

(That's you. And that's fear, too *Wink* But anyhow, if it's not of your liking, tell me, I'll stop)

DMX: *Wraps tongues with Ayane, starting to screw the wolf's ass-hole again with his tail as he keeps filling Ebon with more and more of his dragon cum*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Creamcheese

(I'm sorry I just think licking up your own sperm is wrong. I dont care if anybody else does I wont stop them. There is a fine like between fear and thats just not right to me)

Ayane: *moans deelply as the dragon's tongue wraps around hers and the tail going back into her tailhole

Ebon: OOOH GODS!!! *becomes overwhelmed and orgasms feeling her pussy completely filled with the dragon's seed*
The OCA
Crackers.

(Don't worry, I'll stop then)

DMX: *Breaks the kiss and stares at Ebon's orgasmic cries* She's soooo horny... *Grins to Ayane as his tail bucks all the way in*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
crunchy....
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Chips

(If thats what you want)

Ayane: Oh why'd you stop? *moans loud as her ass gets pumped into by the dragon's tail*

Ebon: OH GOD....OH YESS!! *wraps her tail around DMX and pulls him in, pushing his cock into her pussy as far as it can feeling the hot juices and seed mixing together*
The OCA
Hungry.

DMX: *Grins and suddenly grabs Ayane with only one claw, getting his tail out of her ass* Something I love to do to girls like you *Shifts her in air so she's upside down, then licks her ass like a lollipop to torture her with teasing pleasure, but growls lustfully as his cock keeps going in and out of the sexy dragoness*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Resturant

Ayane: *giggles* Hey what are you doing? *as his tongue touched her tailhole she melted* Oh...OH...OOooohh yeeeahh~~. *clings to DMX's body as she was licked* Oh god that feels good.

Ebon:Oh Gawd..I've never been fucked for this long before...mmmmm GOD its so goooood~
The OCA
Good quality.

DMX: I'm resistant *Grins and takes a long lick of Ayane's asshole while still pumping* You got a huge butt *Growls*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Expensive

Ayane: *moans softly as her tailhole gets licked*

Ebon: *completely spent from moaning but a smile remains on her face as she keeps being fucked, her tail keep pushing him in and out of her*
The OCA