Board

Furry 2: *jumps on Kurtz's back* Getty up

Disturbed: Alright go on

Furry 1: What about me?

Disturbed: My room..*walks into his downstairs bedroom*

Furry 1: *as she walks in she pounces Disturbed from behind landing on his bed*
The OCA
Skate.

DMX: Afff... sorry about leaving so soon today sexies! *Bows slightly to Ayane and Ebon*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blade

Ebon: Your just going to have to make up for lost time, now wont you.

Ayane: I've been horny all day today and nobody to fuck me!!! *whines*
The OCA
Vampire-Hunter.

DMX: Aww... *Picks both Ebon and Ayane* Come on you two *Winks* I'd hate you, not getting your daily dozens of orgasms.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hellsing

Ebon: Now thats more like it hmmm *grabs Ayane and hugs her tightly so their breasts would get smashed together* Is that motivation or what?

Ayane: *blinks and giggles as their breasts are smashed together right under DMX's chin*
The OCA
Whoever.

DMX: *Grins and lays them down* The butt and the tits, the cute and the sexy, you two are quite a duo *Growls from horniness and pounces on Ebon, then rams his cock between the dragoness' tits, then suddenly starts slapping Ayane's rear with his tail until the tip of his tail can enter her tail-hole*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Clueless

Ebon: Oh god yess~~ shove that member into my tits!! *pushes her tits together over DMX's hug member and starts jacking him off with them*

Ayane: OOh god my ass~! *moans deeply as her ass gets penetrated*
The OCA
Detective.

DMX: *Growls loudly and starts humping Ebon's chest madly, letting his tongue come out as he gropes her nipples with his claws and starts clutching them mercilessly. His tail starts pumping in and out of Ayane like a jackhammer*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Trenchcoat

Ebon: *murrs deeply feeling the dragon's giant cock sliding in between her giant tits. leans her head down and licks the head of the member as it comes up*

Ayane: OOh god!! Oh yesss!! *bends down sticking her ass up in the air while she licks the base of DMX's member as he titty fucks Ebon's tits*
The OCA
Raincoat.

DMX: *Growls loudly, his orgasm rising up as he keeps pumping, his tail grinding Ayane's ass* Ohhhh HELL YEAH!! *Clutches Ebon's tits cruelly, playing with her nipples really hard*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad