Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Time.

Rosa: Oh, you did? *giggles cutely again, before murring seductively* Alrighty. Let's go, shall we?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Cross.

DMX: Yeah *Upon reaching a room, grabs Rosa from her waist with one of his big claws effortlessly, pulling her upside down in front of him, Rosa's rear in front of his face* As I suspected *Grins widely* You don't wear panties, huh?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Southern.

Rosa: *blushing very deeply, she nods slightly* I d-don't.... uhh....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
America
The OCA
Argentina.

DMX: Your naughty *Holds Rosa and licks her butt like a lollipop* Why don't you wear them? Ya like showing off, eh? *Licks again*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX. (Rofl.)

Rosa: *moaning softly at the licking, she mid-closes her eyes* No... it's just... I was expecting for you... to.. uhm... come home with me after school... but since we didn't go.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Horny
The OCA
Aroused.

DMX: Ohh, don't lie... you sit in front of me... or is it just coincidence that you bend forward on your desk to ask for glue so much? *Prods at her entrance with his lizard tongue to tempt her* Just so I see what I shouldn't be seeing *Grins*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Erect.

Rosa: *blushing deeply, she moans again - a little louder* Ohh... y-you noticed that..? Damn... I was hoping it would look i-innocent.. nhhhrrr... oh god...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
ion.

DMX: Ohh... but it didn't *Grins wider, nuzzling Rosa's ass* Is this all because your tight pussy's tired and you need it in your cute butt? *Teasingly licks her tail-hole*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad