Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Produce

Disturbed: Huh?

Raize: *drops from the ceiling* What? He only said your were just a friend that he only yiffs to cure your "horniness"
The OCA
Production.

Dot: *Blinks* What?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Studio

Raize: This is what he told me...

Quote:Kurtz: *with a deep sigh, he looks into Raize's eyes* I'll admit, I cannot ignore Dot if she wants me to cure her horniness. But... I promise, to all that is holy in my body, that they are all my friends. Every single one of them. I have no lover
The OCA
PC.

Dot: Then I really wonder why the hell is he over-reacting all the time if supposedly he has no lover *Huffs*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Laptop

Raize: Then he had the nerve to ask me to yiff him...*growls deeply*
The OCA
Power.

Dot: Well, I don't care. I never intended on stopping him from doing what he wanted. Leave him be, but he better not interfere with me. *Turns around and leaves*

DMX: Stupid drama. Has someone seen Katt? I miss her tight a- I mean her wonderful prescense.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Strength
The OCA
Glory.

Lurea: Uh, they haven't returned home yet. I heard that Kurtz kinda... well, he kinda remained silent all day in work. Silent as in, he kind've stopped altogether. No thank you's, no nothing.

Steven: *appears in a flourish* The reason why, I guess, is because he's tried a countless amount of times to tell you that he loved you, and, well, in the end, he got tired, and had enough. *shrugs quietly* He stopped yiffing Yoosei, and he's now practically screwing himself up in work.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Honor

Raize: And then he went onto me

Saphire: Oh and if you want to talk to Disturbed..I put him in my room.
The OCA
Pride.

Steven: I guess, he had tried, but then someone turned a blind ear onto him. *shrugs* Last time I heard of him, he was in his office, silently typing something. Odd, it is. Seriously. He hasn't asked for anything. Not even a coffee, which is his most favourite drink of all.

Lurea: Makes me worry. *shivers slightly* He's usually energetic, isn't he?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds