Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ding!

Steve: *sits and fills magazine with bullets*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Bell

Raize: *sighs* The whole thing between Dot, Yoosei, and White.
The OCA
School. >.<

Kurtz: Oh no. Yoosei's married to... someone else, White is only existant in RPG's now... and Dot? Well, that is something I'll leave to the side since it is a very complicated matter with her. *shrugs*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Teacher

Raize: But you did have a relationship with all three of them at once. Am I right?
The OCA
Student.

Kurtz: Nope. *shakes head* My relation with Yoosei is just friends, my relation with Dot and White are also friends. They have never been anything like a lover to me at all. *sighs deeply, and sits down*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Learn

Raize: *sat down with Kurtz* Kurtz...look into my eyes and say it. I've heard of too many guys say that they were done with someone and they end up going right back to them.
The OCA
Revise.

Kurtz: *with a deep sigh, he looks into Raize's eyes* I'll admit, I cannot ignore Dot if she wants me to cure her horniness. But... I promise, to all that is holy in my body, that they are all my friends. Every single one of them. I have no lover.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Look

Raize: *takes a deep breath* I believe you.
The OCA
Sight.

Kurtz: If I did... I would be with them now... and, well, I'm not. *sighs again* That's why you see me making a lot of friends... I've gotten used to just being used.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds