Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Gross

Disturbed: *sits back against his seat putting both of his large furry arms across the back of the seats in a relaxed position watching the previews as he takes a sip of soda*
The OCA
Gak.

DMX: *Slowly stops many orgasms later with a grin on his face*

Sally: *Stares on Disturbed, not noticing she's downing all the soda really quickly*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ack.

Tieya: *collapses softly ontop of DMX's chest after the last orgasm, her breathing VERY heavy, and a silence dawning for a few moments* .....Hrrr... hrrr...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Axe

Disturbed: You know I heard this move *looks at Sally then stops tallking* have you...been staring at me this whole time? *his ears twitched a bit*
The OCA
Weapon.

DMX: *Grins widely after seeing her exhausted and puts a claw on neck to soothe her* Poor little dragoness... are you cutie tired? *Softly caresses her*

Sally: *Tries to suck from the straw, but no soda comes out and as she notices, she blushes and widens her eyes a bit, then nods to Disturbed, blushing even more*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Music

Disturbed: *ears the dry sucking from the soda* Need more soda? I'll go get you a refill if you want.
The OCA
D. Heart.

Sally: Uhhh... *blushes* No... I want you to stay here with me...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heart. *shrug*

Tieya: ...Hrrrr.... *she nods slowly, and looks up at DMX's neck, before licking his neck softly, a murr erupting from her maw* ...y-y-yeah....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Love.

DMX: *Starts massaging Tieya's body not only to recover her and calm her down from the orgasms but also to soothe her* I'm glad...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Organ

Disturbed: Alright...ummm oh I know *gently takes her soda and switches her straws and hands her back his full one* There..
The OCA